BikeDashboard-This application provides training assistance (through graphs and stats) + navigation help (with moving maps and GPX file import & export) for mountainbike and roadbike enthusiasts.
* Keep a track of their achievements:
o Where they have been.
o How long.
o How fast.
o How high
* Have a navigation help using GPX file to discover new tracks (you can download some from various web sites including excellent ones as www.bikely.com or www.bikeradar.com or else www.nobmob.com).
* Export their data to Google Maps / Google Earth or other mapping softwares.
* Monitor in real time and afterwards the evolution of their performances.
* Have a moving map software that can work with any raster map (calibration software provided to make your own map with any .
* Have instant data (current/average/max speed), current/climb/descent altitude.
You need a GPS enabled Windows Mobile device.
The map screen draws your route. You can plot it over a predefined background. If you don't specify any it will show on a blank background.
You can also display a planned route to make sure you follow it. This is especially convenient when you explore new routes using a downloaded GPX file.
The dash board displays:
* your current direction,
* your current speed (in red if it is the max speed, green if it is above your average, in black otherwise),
* max speed,
* average speed,
* current altitude,
* altitude difference with the point you started from,
* total climb,
* total descent,
* GPS reception,
* time (current and travel time).
You can reset cumulative data at any time pressing the reset button.The graph screen displays recorded speed and altitude on auto refreshing graph. You can also use them do display recorded performances.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
GPSMaperer GPSMaperer is a full featured map downloader
GPSSpeedometerer GPSSpeedometerer uses the GPS on your PocketPC to find your speed based on the NMEA RMC sentence
TravelGoogling TravelGoogling allows you to use the GPS on your PocketPC to find 5,451 local stores and services in sorted via distance
OS GPS Convertor Converts positions between WGS84 latitude & longitude and Ordnance Survey (OS) British & Irish or Universal Transverse Mercator (UTM) worldwide grid references
TrackMe Tool that stores GPS positions and uses that information to generate KML files that can be used by Google Earth or Google Maps for displaying realtime or prerecorded tracks
VoicePOIer VoicePOIer is a full-featured named voice recorder with GPS location tagger
amAze (Windows Mobile) AmAze is a first of its kind free navigation and local search service. It is free to download and use and it contains wide coverage of maps including aerial photo in Europe, North America, Australia and parts of Asia and Africa
amAze (Samsung) AmAze is a first of its kind free navigation and local search service. It is free to download and use and it contains wide coverage of maps including aerial photo in Europe, North America, Australia and parts of Asia and Africa
NoteGPSeds NoteGPSeds is a full-featured voice/drawing note GPS editor/viewer
Comments on BikeDashboard:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if BikeDashboard supports it