BikeDashboard-This application provides training assistance (through graphs and stats) + navigation help (with moving maps and GPX file import & export) for mountainbike and roadbike enthusiasts.
* Keep a track of their achievements:
o Where they have been.
o How long.
o How fast.
o How high
* Have a navigation help using GPX file to discover new tracks (you can download some from various web sites including excellent ones as www.bikely.com or www.bikeradar.com or else www.nobmob.com).
* Export their data to Google Maps / Google Earth or other mapping softwares.
* Monitor in real time and afterwards the evolution of their performances.
* Have a moving map software that can work with any raster map (calibration software provided to make your own map with any .
* Have instant data (current/average/max speed), current/climb/descent altitude.
You need a GPS enabled Windows Mobile device.
The map screen draws your route. You can plot it over a predefined background. If you don't specify any it will show on a blank background.
You can also display a planned route to make sure you follow it. This is especially convenient when you explore new routes using a downloaded GPX file.
The dash board displays:
* your current direction,
* your current speed (in red if it is the max speed, green if it is above your average, in black otherwise),
* max speed,
* average speed,
* current altitude,
* altitude difference with the point you started from,
* total climb,
* total descent,
* GPS reception,
* time (current and travel time).
You can reset cumulative data at any time pressing the reset button.The graph screen displays recorded speed and altitude on auto refreshing graph. You can also use them do display recorded performances.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.