Bubble Skin (Windows Media) is an original skin designed for Windows Media Player for Pocket PC. It is currently compatible with Windows Media Player 8.5 for Pocket PC 2002 and Windows Media Player 9.x for Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003.
[ Features ]
- Full playback controls (Play, Pause, Stop, Previous Track, Next Track, Shuffle, and Repeat)
- Smart volume controls (Mute, Volume Up, and Volume Down)
- Program status information
- Video support (both window and fullscreen)
- Media information display (Track Title, Artist and Time)
[ Instructions ]
Extract the "Bubble Skin" folder from the archive and place it in the "Program FilesWindows Media Player" folder. Launch the Skin Chooser within Windows Media Player and select "Bubble" from the list.
[ Revision History ]
- Version 1.17 - Track slider bug fixed.
- Version 1.16 - Minor updates.
- Version 1.15 - Now compatible with Windows Media Player 8.5 for Pocket PC 2002.
- Version 1.11 - Minor skin definition fix.
- Version 1.10 - Public release. New volume controls added.
- Version 1.05 - Status text added.
- Version 1.03 - Tag related asymmetrical issues have been corrected.
- Version 1.02 - Documentation provided in archive.
- Version 1.01 - Fixed artist / time overlap. Text alignment issues have been corrected.
- Version 1.00 - Private release.
[ Notes ]
"Bubble" is currently not optimized for Windows Media Player 10 or later. Although it may still work, exclusive features such as album art support will not be present. Landscape and VGA display modes are also unsupported. Updates will be provided in the future.
Downloading and installing this product is done at your own risk. The developer cannot be held responsible for any damages that may result from the use of this product.
The Windows logo is either a registered trademark or trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Nico Application Nico Application is a Viewer for Nico Nico Douga which is a biggest video hosting service in Japan. Prepare to your account for Nico Nico Douga. Attention: This application is displayed in Japanese