Foxit Reader for Windows Mobile is a PDF reader application for Pocket PC. It supports Windows Mobile (for Pocket PC) 5.0/6.0. Foxit Reader allows the user to easily view and search PDF documents.
It is specially built on Foxit Embedded PDF SDK, Foxit's new PDF rendering engine for mobile platforms. It contains all the key features of the SDK such as progressive parsing/rendering and out-of-memory (OOM) recovery.
What’'''s new in V2.0 Build 0701?
Foxit Reader for Pocket PC V2.0 Build 0701 has updated some enhanced features and fixed two bugs that are listed below:
- Optimize the launch speed of Foxit Reader. When you run Foxit Reader, it launches instantly without any delay.
- Supports more screen sizes, such as QVGA and VGA. You can enjoy reading PDF documents with any of these screen sizes.
- Fixed the issue regarding some remaining text displayed on the screen when removing the ?T? card while reading PDFs stored in the card.
- Fixed the issue that would not allow you to fully search PDF content when magnifying the pages.
What's New in V1.4 Beta Build 0901?
Foxit Reader for Pocket PC V1.4 Beta Build 0901 has introduced some new features and improvements listed below:
- Reflow untagged PDF files:With previous version, users can only reflow tagged PDF files. This new release now enables you to reflow all PDF files.
- Document history: Remembers the recent documents you opened and displays the list of recently viewed PDF files in the Open menu.
- JPEG2000 and JBIG2 support:Supports JPEG2000 and JBIG2 encoded images.
- Many Bug Fixes.
What's New in Version 1.2Beta?
Foxit Reader for Windows Mobile Version 1.2Beta Build 0602 has introduced some new improvements Listed below:
- Document Reflow
- Multi-Language Support
- Many Bug Fixes
What's New in Version 1.1?
Foxit Reader for Windows Mobile Version 1.1 Build 1121 has introduced some new improvements Listed below:
- Optimized bitmap rendering: Supports progressive rendering and reduces bitmap rendering time significantly.
- New settings of page numbers: Enables the user to change the settings of page numbers. Users can access Preference option to position the page number at the top/bottom left corner of the pages, and decide whether to display it all the time.
- Continuous memory optimization: Reduces the possibility of failure to open files due to memory shortage.
- Bug fixes.
What's New in Version 1.0?
Foxit Reader for Window Mobile Version 1.0 has introduced some new features and improvements as below:
- Find tool: Allows users to search for words easily and quickly in a PDF document.
- SoftKey: Provides users with the ability to turn, move, zoom in/out and rotate pages immediately by using the stylus without having to use Foxit Reader's menu or toolbar.
- Zooming:Enables users to zoom in a PDF file to a certain level.
- Page number: Displays the page number of a PDF document at the top left corner of the screen.
- Improved mini-map: Highlights part of the mini-map when corresponding section of the PDF content is being displayed.
- Optimized page buffer: Optimizes usage of page buffer and reduces page rendering time dramatically.
- Streamlined toolbar: Looks more professional and more user-friendly after undergoing a thorough UI redesign.
- VGA support: Supports both Non-VGA Pocket PC and VGA Pocket PC.
Step 1: Just unzip the package on your desktop PC, and then transfer all the files to your device.
Step 2: Please use "File Explorer" to launch Foxit Reader.
Step 1: Please copy the cab file into your Pocket PC.
Step 2: On your Pocket PC, open the directory where the cab file is located, and tap it.
Step 3: Select "Device" or "Storage Card">tap "Install".
Step 4: After successful installation, please note that the Foxit Reader icon appears in "Programs" list.
Instructions on Key Registration
After your order is confirmed and you have your 5 digit license code, please open Foxit Reader up, click on "Menu">"Options">"Register" in the program and input your license code to complete the key registration.