hobDrive is an intelligent trip computer which utilize OBD-II link (USB or Bluetooth) to fetch and analyze vehicle data in realtime.
· Concentration on trip data: MPG, distance run, total fuel consumption, run time, time spent in jams, etc.
· Precise MPG (fuel consumption) analysis and calculations.
· DTC reading, explanation, and clearing
· Sensor data logging facilities for data review.
· Fine grained touch-friendly fluid UI
What's New in This Release:
· New UI Gauges: colored bar, colored round speed bar, improved chart gauges.
· Configuration dialog to setup look and feel of UI Gauges.
· New dialog to enter maintenance records.
· New screen "Events and Fillups" with data analysis and review abilities. Trial HOBD is limited with latest 12 records analysis.
· Extended warnings tracking: hobdrive raises a warning if it finds MIL active, engine overheat or bad fuel trims values. hobDrive now indicates detected errors and warnings with icon and sound (full version only)
· New sensors: - Turbocharger Compressor Inlet Pressure A/B - Exhaust Pressure B1/B2 - Turbocharger RPM A/B
· Sounds added for successfull connection and disconnection events
· Reconnection Time intervals are now configurable.
· New option (disabled by default) to suspend device after hobdrive detects the external AC power was detached
· HOBDrive now can connect to tcp-streamed ELM327 adapters (f.e. WiFi ELM327)
· Option "Keep taskbar" is now enabled again by default (caused problems with not visible low area with buttons on some devices) In case you see an empty space at the bottom of the screen on your device (taskbar area), you may disable this option explicitly to allow hobdrive use this area.
· Workaround for possible unexpected system date change (statistics totally screwed if that happened)
· Improved "keep backlight" support (should work on WM6)
· Fixed possible hangup on very long trips (> 3 hours)
· UI Gauges and charts are now work fast even on lowend devices.
What's New in 0.9.0:
· New settings UI screens. Connection settings, Expert options Settings, Vehicle Settings
· Visual Theme setting is now separated for day/night. Automatic switching is performed (hobdrive only).
· "About sensor" (long tap) screen is improved with extra details.
· Fillup form allows to enter odometer values both in miles/km.
· New experimental option to enable vibration feedback when clicking
· New option to start hobdrive minimized
· New option to disable animations in user interface (for slow devices)
· Included BT support for devices with Widcomm chipset.
· "All Sensors" page is now more compact. Sensor descriptions are removed but available in detailed sensor information dialog by clicking on any sensor's value
· New sensors for lambda values and extended range oxygen (PIDs 0x24-0x2B)
· A number of new themes added
· hobdrive now restores last active screen upon startup
· Fuel and fillup forms now works in currently selected units (metric/imperial).
· Fix in hobdrive where it didn't restored itself upon second rerun.
· Fix in hobdrive fuel related calculations (for some values hobdrive wrongly assumed you always fillup a full tank)
· Fix in DTC descriptions readout (many of available descriptions were not read)
· Fix in hobdrive: now Max value sensors are calculated always correctly
· Log file is now truncated after reaching big (1Mb) size
What's New in 0.8.0:
· Strong usability improvements: navigation top bar, buttons improvements, better performance.
New screen “Fuel Details” (hobdrive only):
· Fuel economy and consumption in jams/idling, its price
· Total fuel price
· Fuel consumption on a cold engine
· Fuel economy on a hot engine
New screen “Trip details” (hobdrive only):
· Fuel level calculations
· Fueling records tracking
· Odometer tracking
· Average and max speed
· Distance and time on remaining fuel
Improved sensor output:
· No overlapping
· Time values now separate hours and days
· Floating values now automatically change precision
· border-opacity gauge attribute allows to define borders
· Sensor list screen now includes detailed sensor descriptions
· New PIDS: lambda, baro pressure. Fuel pressure fixed.
· Long Tap (Hold) on any of sensors now raise detailed screen with sensor description
· Screen switching with joystic keys or with navigation bar sections.
· Light theme now has background picture, other improvements to use it when sunny.
· When selection Bluetooth device, a new dialog appears with PIN code request
What's New in 0.6.8:
· DTC readings on CAN vehicles are now correct, all available ECU codes are displayed
· Autoupdate functionality (Settings -> Network)
· Improved “Clear DTC” button usability, confirmation added
· Added “First Run” message and open port settings automatically on first run
· Sensor data tracking functionality (disabled by default)
· New OBD-II sensors on “Sensors” extra page are available (voltage, fuel rate)
· Improved status line output
· Fixed rare exceptions on win32
· Screen orientation is now restored on exit
· UI changes: Short term fuel consumption on “General” page is replaced now with “Battery Voltage”
· UI changes: Diagnostic screen is hidden by default (available from “Settings” -> “Screens”)
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional
Completa Aew! Completa Aew! - Descobra de forma rapida e facil qual o melhor combustivel para abastecer seu carro
Vehicle Master (WM 6.0 & 5.0) Vehicle Master enhances the performance of your vehicle and trips by managing Dealer, Fuel, Repairs & Services, Breakdown, Expenses, Alarm Reminder, Check List, Emergency Kit, Parking Manager, Trip, Preference and attractive icons.
The application has been designed to provide high level experience to end users
SafetyEstimation SafetyEstimation - This program can be used by a mechanic when checking out a car to estimate the amount it will cost to get the car safetied. You can export the report into Pocket Word.
This program requires that you have both the 'BeanDLL.dll' file ** and ** the runtime files for Visual Basic on your PocketPC computer
Jeep News This application brings together all the latest news about Jeep into one easy to use and beautiful place
RadiusFuel RadiusFuel - If you are a car owner, you surely need to know all the expenses concerning the car. RadiusFuel provides the best solution of such calculations for your Windows Mobile device. Just record every expense and prosper from the power of detailed statistics and graphs
Car utilities Car utilities - Progam can collect fuel data, and information about your car.
Just add records with:
2) quantity of fuel
3) current mileage of your car
You can change image of your car and edit information about it
TrafficController TrafficController - This program is for a traffic officer to control traffic.
This program requires that you have both the 'BeanDLL.dll' file ** and ** the runtime files for Visual Basic on your PocketPC computer. Simply unzip the file for your processor and place the DLL file in the 'Windows' folder of your PocketPC computer. For free support on installing email me
VCS COEs Free Social VCS COEs Free Social - This app is a Virtual Car Show filled with Cab Over Engine trucks from 1930's to 1960's. These trucks affectionately called COEs range from custom built car haulers to beautifully restored original and some unmolested survivors. These trucks are favorites among custom car builders because of their unusual shape. People can't help but look at them
Engine Performance Calculator Engine Performance Calculator-this free small application allows you to calculate engine power and torque output in 8 different units of measurement. A handy little application for any Auto Enthusiast to have on hand. To install:
Download the file and unzip it onto your computer
Other Software by developer «hobDrive»:
Comments on hobDrive:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if hobDrive supports it