PocketXpdf is a no-frills viewer for native PDF files for the Pocket PC platform. The rendering engine is a port of Xpdf. PocketXpdf has been tested on an ASUS MyPal running Windows Mobile 2003 and on a Dell Axim X51v running Windows Mobile 5.0. It has not been tested on earlier versions, so it cannot be guaranteed that it will work on these systems. Known bugs and limitations:
- Zooming in too far will make the program run out of memory and cancel the zooming.
- Some PDF files may crash the program. Please report!
- No support for non-western character encodings.
- No support for PocketPC 2002 or older Smartphone editions. Update Description:
- Bookmarks, manually defined or automatic for recently used files.
- More flexible button mapping.
- The following page is pre-rendered in the background while viewing a page.
- Doubleclick in the outline view opens the respective page. Bug Fixes:
- "Blank pages" after returning from standby should no longer occur.
- Opening PDF files via file explorer or in email attachments now works even if PocketXpdf is running in the background.
- CAB file installation to memory card is now possible. v0.4.0:
- CAB-file for automatic installation.
- Support for password-protected PDFs.
- New zoom tool - drag a rectangle around the area to zoom.
- Text search.
- Outline view (for PDFs that support it).
- Improved scrolling (including optional page change).
- Reduced size of the binary (UPX-compression).
- More... Bug fixes:
- Removed flickering when scrolling.
- Enabled file association for email attachments.
- More graceful handling when out of memory.
- More... v0.3.1:
- Fonts may be placed in the application directory and are included in the main download package.
- Minor bug fixes. v0.3:
- Optional full screen mode.
- Rotate page ("landscape").
- Text-only view (great for low res displays).
- Optional scroll bars.
- Wait message during rendering. v0.2:
- Initial public version.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic
RoboPrint RoboPrint is the first WP7 application to let you print to any printer, anywhere, at anytime
StatCSV This program allows you to generate several stat sheets. You can export the stat sheets into CSV files for Microsoft Excel
PrinterHours This program makes a printable daily time sheet
TextRact (Windows Mobile) TextRact enables you to take a picture using you mobile phone's camera, or choose one from a gallery and get the text from the picture
PrinterTexts This program allows you to enter a text line and makes a 60 line page with that line for your printer
Kai's Text Viewer+Editor.Net Text Viewer+Editor: Open any unknow text files (ini, bat, sys, dat, xyz...) with this program. One click in the file explorer open and show this file. Pocket Word can not open unk
emGraph 'emGraph' is a powerful application which allows the user to see the data in FOUR types of GRAPHICAL format. In addition, 3D view is also provided for enhanced viewing
PrinterRuled This program allows you to select row/col margin settings and creates a 60 x 80 character page (for printer) of ruled paper
DatedExcels This program allows you to make calendars. For each calendar you can have 100 Excel sheets per day. You can sync the sheets with your desktop or store them on your storage card
Comments on PocketXpdf:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if PocketXpdf supports it