PocketXpdf is a no-frills viewer for native PDF files for the Pocket PC platform. The rendering engine is a port of Xpdf. PocketXpdf has been tested on an ASUS MyPal running Windows Mobile 2003 and on a Dell Axim X51v running Windows Mobile 5.0. It has not been tested on earlier versions, so it cannot be guaranteed that it will work on these systems. Known bugs and limitations:
- Zooming in too far will make the program run out of memory and cancel the zooming.
- Some PDF files may crash the program. Please report!
- No support for non-western character encodings.
- No support for PocketPC 2002 or older Smartphone editions. Update Description:
- Bookmarks, manually defined or automatic for recently used files.
- More flexible button mapping.
- The following page is pre-rendered in the background while viewing a page.
- Doubleclick in the outline view opens the respective page. Bug Fixes:
- "Blank pages" after returning from standby should no longer occur.
- Opening PDF files via file explorer or in email attachments now works even if PocketXpdf is running in the background.
- CAB file installation to memory card is now possible. v0.4.0:
- CAB-file for automatic installation.
- Support for password-protected PDFs.
- New zoom tool - drag a rectangle around the area to zoom.
- Text search.
- Outline view (for PDFs that support it).
- Improved scrolling (including optional page change).
- Reduced size of the binary (UPX-compression).
- More... Bug fixes:
- Removed flickering when scrolling.
- Enabled file association for email attachments.
- More graceful handling when out of memory.
- More... v0.3.1:
- Fonts may be placed in the application directory and are included in the main download package.
- Minor bug fixes. v0.3:
- Optional full screen mode.
- Rotate page ("landscape").
- Text-only view (great for low res displays).
- Optional scroll bars.
- Wait message during rendering. v0.2:
- Initial public version.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic
DatedDocuments This program allows you to make calendar folders. For each day of each calendar you can make up to 100 Pocket Word notes
PrinterLetter This program allows you to input a letter or number and converts it to a "Full Page" character. You can use this when you are creating a character based banner
ExcelDividers This program allows you to make folders and place Pocket Excel sheets in each folder
TextRact (Windows Mobile) TextRact enables you to take a picture using you mobile phone's camera, or choose one from a gallery and get the text from the picture
AgileNotes An advanced note taker and text editor for Windows Mobile