IMDb Mobile - Unlike other IMDb apps which parse IMDb pages for information, this app uses the iPhone IMDb API to retrieve information from IMDb.com and display it on your Windows Mobile device.
· Screen/Orientation Independent
· User Ratings/Reviews
· External Reviews
· Search Movies/TV/Video Games/Actors
· Finger-friendly interface
· DVD Covers
· Actor Headshots
· Top 250
· Coming Soon List
· App-To-Date Support
· TV Episode Listings
· Parental Guide Info
· Movie Certificates
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed: Changed image caching structure. Images are now stored in different folders. This is because when there are to much images in 1 folder the app crashes.
What's New in 0.8:
· Added: Bottom Top 100.
· Added: Settings page and filmography page are now translatable.
· Added: A no image available image when no image is available for a movie or actor.
· Added: Movie covers on filmography (movies of actor) page.
· Added: Missing android icons on movie page.
· Added: Spanish language.
· Added: A Cache folder for the cached items. (so the install folder stays clean)
· Added: Search box is cleared when returning on Home screen.
· Fixed: The images on the cast "preview" page.
· Fixed: The bug that when a movie does not have a cover not all movie information is shown.
· Fixed: If a search already exists in Recent Searches the oldest occurrence is deleted.
· Fixed: It isn't possible anymore to search when no search term is entered.
· Fixed: Movie Items (goofs/episodes/quotes/etc) are now not shown when not available.
· Fixed: In the Settings screen, the keyboard automatically closes when saving or cancelling.
· Fixed: On the Coming soon page the release date is now translatable.
· Fixed: Fixed a bug on actor page, text was unreadable by actors with to long biography.
· Fixed: Trailers functionality. Removed the not working trailers (which caused the Out of Memory exception) Also removed the 720p trailers (these where not working either). Trailer functionality is tested with HTC streaming media 3.10 HTC streaming media is now the default player (when available) instead of windows media player
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.