Run.GPS Trainer is the perfect tool for sports like running, skiing and walking. It uses the Global Positioning System (GPS) to record all of your training parameters like speed, distance and altitude.
Run.GPS Trainer UV is the successor of of the award-winning Run.GPS Trainer software and has tons of new features. Some highlights: support for all resolutions and screen orientations, support for both Smartphones and Pocket PCs, online friend finder, online route finder, OpenStreetMaps integration, and much more.
· navigate through unknown terrain, supported by waypoint navigation and route navigation
· import maps directly from GPS-Sport, Google Earth and other sources
· hear spoken navigation and training information on your headphones while at the same time listening to music
· create training plans and synchronize with your Pocket Outlook calendar
· 14 days trial
What's New in This Release:
· full support for Polar WearLink+ transmitter with Bluetooth (Android 2.0 or greater, Windows Mobile 5, 6.x)
· add popup showing new users how to start a training recording (Android)
· add manual altitude correction (Android)
· correctly access external storage for devices with multiple storage cards (Android)
· accelerate startup (Android)
· show icon in status bar when application is running (Android)
· use magnetic compass even if GPS is not active (Android)
· more exact positioning of start/stop icons on map/track
· allow installing app on external storage (Android 2.2 or higher)
· add lap duration (for each lap) in training report (Android and Windows Mobile)
· add note for GPSies upload not to upload identical tracks
· use new GPSies web service URLs
· fix bug: application may terminates when other actions occur (e.g. phone calls) (Android)
· fix bug: lap average speed is way too high (e.g. Motorola Droid) (Android)
· bug fix: ODO distance is not working in current version
· bug fix: manual training input: input “X,YY” (German number format) is not accepted in distance field (Android)
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 1.5, Google Android 1.6, Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Windows Mobile 2003 Smartphone, Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 5.0 Smartphone, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6 Standard, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Standard
Simply Badminton Follow along with the latest badminton tournaments from around the world
PaceCalc PaceCalc will compute pace, distance or total time for any length race or training run. Primarily used for runners, but could be utilized by anyone that needs to compute pace
UC Davis Sports Mobile UC Davis Sports Mobile is courtesy of CBSSports.com College Network's GameTracker, which provides fans the most comprehensive mobile statistical coverage of 14 different sports from over 180 schools,