SokoSave Mobile is an implementation of Sokoban for Windows Mobile Pocket PCs.
· Supports high-resolution VGA and low-resolution QVGAvideo modes in both portrait and landscape orientations, as well as 3rd-party pseudo high-resolution SE_VGA and OzVGA modes.
· Plays classic Sokoban puzzles, as well as Multiban puzzles.
· Includes more than 4800 puzzles.
· Computer-assisted movement and intuitive game controls. Simple screen tapping actions move objects automatically over long distances and complex paths.
· Unlimited undo and redo.
· Automatically saves and restores game positions.
· Highlights legal moves and pushes.
· Puzzle browser with preview. Recognizes puzzle collections stored one per file, several per file, and in ZIP archives.
· Simple import of puzzle collections downloaded from the Internet.
· Configurable appearance and behavior.
What's New in This Release:
· New Chinese translation of program and documentation by “18808”.
· Puzzle collection updates
What's New in 501:
· New full-screen mode improves playability for large puzzles.
· Now supports translation of program and documentation. New program languages: French (by Vincent Knecht) and German (by Matthias Meger).
· Now supports start-at-end-position puzzles, such as those by Erim Sever, in which the game starts with all boxes on goals, and the pusher moves boxes away from and then back onto goals.
· Added puzzle collections: “Sasquatch X” (incomplete), “Microban IV” (incomplete) by David W. Skinner; “Mulholland D”, “Mulholland 2”, “V2009”, “V2010” by Shaggath; “Warehouse Volume I” by Rick Sladkey; “Haikemono”, “Pufiban”, “Small chessboards” by Jordi Dom‚nech; “E LevelSet 1”, “E LevelSet 2”, “E LevelSet 3” (excluding Hexoban puzzles), “E LevelSet 4”, “E LevelSet 5” by Erim Sever; “Blazz”, “Blazz2” by Blaž Nikolič
· Updated puzzle collections: “Microban III” (37 new puzzles) by David W. Skinner; “Ghismart2009” (30 new puzzles) by Ghislain Martin; “SokWhole” (32 new puzzles) by Lee J. Haywood;
· Resolved issue with puzzle board scrollbars appearing unnecessarily when device orientation changed with the playback toolbar hidden.
· Resolved issue in which a failed product version check displayed only an unhelpful message “missing optional assembly” as the failure reason.
· Fixes for several obscure bugs.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional
PocketWorm Pocket Worm is a Pocket PC version of the classic 'Snake' or 'Worm' game
Tetroblocks Master Tetriminos are game pieces shaped like tetrominoes, geometric shapes composed of four square blocks each. A random sequence of Tetriminos fall down the playing field (a rectangular vertical shaft,
Other Software by developer «Eric Sunshine»:
Comments on SokoSave Mobile:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if SokoSave Mobile supports it