SokoSave Mobile is an implementation of Sokoban for Windows Mobile Pocket PCs.
· Supports high-resolution VGA and low-resolution QVGAvideo modes in both portrait and landscape orientations, as well as 3rd-party pseudo high-resolution SE_VGA and OzVGA modes.
· Plays classic Sokoban puzzles, as well as Multiban puzzles.
· Includes more than 4800 puzzles.
· Computer-assisted movement and intuitive game controls. Simple screen tapping actions move objects automatically over long distances and complex paths.
· Unlimited undo and redo.
· Automatically saves and restores game positions.
· Highlights legal moves and pushes.
· Puzzle browser with preview. Recognizes puzzle collections stored one per file, several per file, and in ZIP archives.
· Simple import of puzzle collections downloaded from the Internet.
· Configurable appearance and behavior.
What's New in This Release:
· New Chinese translation of program and documentation by “18808”.
· Puzzle collection updates
What's New in 501:
· New full-screen mode improves playability for large puzzles.
· Now supports translation of program and documentation. New program languages: French (by Vincent Knecht) and German (by Matthias Meger).
· Now supports start-at-end-position puzzles, such as those by Erim Sever, in which the game starts with all boxes on goals, and the pusher moves boxes away from and then back onto goals.
· Added puzzle collections: “Sasquatch X” (incomplete), “Microban IV” (incomplete) by David W. Skinner; “Mulholland D”, “Mulholland 2”, “V2009”, “V2010” by Shaggath; “Warehouse Volume I” by Rick Sladkey; “Haikemono”, “Pufiban”, “Small chessboards” by Jordi Dom‚nech; “E LevelSet 1”, “E LevelSet 2”, “E LevelSet 3” (excluding Hexoban puzzles), “E LevelSet 4”, “E LevelSet 5” by Erim Sever; “Blazz”, “Blazz2” by Blaž Nikolič
· Updated puzzle collections: “Microban III” (37 new puzzles) by David W. Skinner; “Ghismart2009” (30 new puzzles) by Ghislain Martin; “SokWhole” (32 new puzzles) by Lee J. Haywood;
· Resolved issue with puzzle board scrollbars appearing unnecessarily when device orientation changed with the playback toolbar hidden.
· Resolved issue in which a failed product version check displayed only an unhelpful message “missing optional assembly” as the failure reason.
· Fixes for several obscure bugs.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional