SokoSave Mobile is an implementation of Sokoban for Windows Mobile Pocket PCs.
· Supports high-resolution VGA and low-resolution QVGAvideo modes in both portrait and landscape orientations, as well as 3rd-party pseudo high-resolution SE_VGA and OzVGA modes.
· Plays classic Sokoban puzzles, as well as Multiban puzzles.
· Includes more than 4800 puzzles.
· Computer-assisted movement and intuitive game controls. Simple screen tapping actions move objects automatically over long distances and complex paths.
· Unlimited undo and redo.
· Automatically saves and restores game positions.
· Highlights legal moves and pushes.
· Puzzle browser with preview. Recognizes puzzle collections stored one per file, several per file, and in ZIP archives.
· Simple import of puzzle collections downloaded from the Internet.
· Configurable appearance and behavior.
What's New in This Release:
· New Chinese translation of program and documentation by “18808”.
· Puzzle collection updates
What's New in 501:
· New full-screen mode improves playability for large puzzles.
· Now supports translation of program and documentation. New program languages: French (by Vincent Knecht) and German (by Matthias Meger).
· Now supports start-at-end-position puzzles, such as those by Erim Sever, in which the game starts with all boxes on goals, and the pusher moves boxes away from and then back onto goals.
· Added puzzle collections: “Sasquatch X” (incomplete), “Microban IV” (incomplete) by David W. Skinner; “Mulholland D”, “Mulholland 2”, “V2009”, “V2010” by Shaggath; “Warehouse Volume I” by Rick Sladkey; “Haikemono”, “Pufiban”, “Small chessboards” by Jordi Dom‚nech; “E LevelSet 1”, “E LevelSet 2”, “E LevelSet 3” (excluding Hexoban puzzles), “E LevelSet 4”, “E LevelSet 5” by Erim Sever; “Blazz”, “Blazz2” by Blaž Nikolič
· Updated puzzle collections: “Microban III” (37 new puzzles) by David W. Skinner; “Ghismart2009” (30 new puzzles) by Ghislain Martin; “SokWhole” (32 new puzzles) by Lee J. Haywood;
· Resolved issue with puzzle board scrollbars appearing unnecessarily when device orientation changed with the playback toolbar hidden.
· Resolved issue in which a failed product version check displayed only an unhelpful message “missing optional assembly” as the failure reason.
· Fixes for several obscure bugs.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional
The bulls and cows 91 Computer selects a number and you have to guess it. All digits are different. The number does not begin with 0. If the matching digits are on their right positions, they are bulls, if on different
3D Sudoku for PPC 3-D Sudoku - a true challenge for Sudoku fans
Have you ever played any Sudoku game before? I bet you have. But have you ever played a 3-D Sudoku game? I bet you haven't ! This is your ultimate challenge - master the space, unleash your wit and conquer all dimensions
MineSweep +2 MineSweep +2 - The well-known logic game as never seen before!
You have to find and flag all the mines. Ex.Suppose you click on a square and 1 appears. This tell you that one of the eight surrounding cells hide one mine. Start a new game using the smily face button on the top
Jugs Share the contents of a beer jug without getting wet
Hungry Monkey Hungry Monkey - There was once a hungry monkey in the jungle. After an explosion only one giant banana herb was left. When he saw the bananas he craved. The goal of this game is to help the hungry monkey climb up the giant herb by remembering a sequence of numbers. The more numbers you memorize the closer the hungry monkey gets to eat the banana
FIAW! - FIND it and WIN FIAW! - FIND it and WIN - Welcome to FIAW! - FIND it and WIN -
This is the first sentence wich the moderator of FIAW! is telling you. And so it is ..., welcome to the TV-Gameshow FIAW!
You are candidate in the TV-Gameshow FIAW! - FIND it and WIN. Your goal is to win the (virtual) 1 Mio dollar by comparing two, obviously equal pictures. But in one picture is a failure ..