Tetra Master - For those who have owned a PlayStation and enjoy playing RPG games, then you might remember Final Fantasy 9. It didn't have as many mini-games as FF7, but it did have a fun card game to relax you from the main story line...if you were able to understand the fragmented manual. In this version of Tetra Master, it uses the same features as the original plus more "manual included". If you haven't played the PlayStation version, then you won't be missing much after playing this game.
The game is still in progress, and thus lacking features, but they will be included in the future.
What's New in This Release:
· fixed problems that "should" have been solved in v0.82.9
· added some loading screens when making/loading duelers (for aesthetics)
· fixed some problems caused by adding more resolutions
· changed how some buttons are displayed
What's New in 0.81.6
· Added the ability to remove profile blocks
· Added the stats feature to buying a card
· fixed save/load problems · fixed the next duel glitch
· fixed the selling card glitch in the card viewer
· upgraded some code
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional
CardHolder This program allows you to get cards from the PocketPC CardDeck via IRDA when playing card games
iSS GamePack 1 Blackjack, Blocks, Logic Squares, Reversi, Turbo Solitaire, Video Poker!
BlackJack A SprintDB version of the classic game of 21