GPS Diagnostics 1.0 - These are the problems which users typically face when they're trying to get their GPS device to work:
1. Users' Windows Mobile 5.0+ devices frequently have incorrect GPS Intermediate Driver settings.
2. Users are unaware that Bluetooth is turned off, or do not know how to configure a virtual serial port for their GPS device.
Built using GPS.NET 3.0, the utility will scan the local machine for GPS devices then make suggestions on what could be improved. Suggestions are in clear English and can be clicked to attempt a fix. This utility can:
1. Configure the GPS Intermediate Driver to correct COM: port and baud rate settings.
2. Detect when Microsoft Bluetooth is installed but turned off.
3. Suggest ideal COM: port and baud rate settings to use.
4. Recommend one device as "most reliable" when multiple devices are detected.
5. Generate log files which can (with some tweaking of code) be sent to you for further study.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional
TravelReaderer TravelReaderer uses the GPS on your PocketPC to find your current latitude/longitude and says the readings in a computer voice
HotelGPSer HotelGPSer is a quick way to find your hotel/motel via GPS
MyGPS_PDA MyGPS_PDA reads the NMEA sentences coming from a GPS antenna connected to the PocketPC and shows your position on a MyGPS calibrated map