GPS Diagnostics 1.0 - These are the problems which users typically face when they're trying to get their GPS device to work:
1. Users' Windows Mobile 5.0+ devices frequently have incorrect GPS Intermediate Driver settings.
2. Users are unaware that Bluetooth is turned off, or do not know how to configure a virtual serial port for their GPS device.
Built using GPS.NET 3.0, the utility will scan the local machine for GPS devices then make suggestions on what could be improved. Suggestions are in clear English and can be clicked to attempt a fix. This utility can:
1. Configure the GPS Intermediate Driver to correct COM: port and baud rate settings.
2. Detect when Microsoft Bluetooth is installed but turned off.
3. Suggest ideal COM: port and baud rate settings to use.
4. Recommend one device as "most reliable" when multiple devices are detected.
5. Generate log files which can (with some tweaking of code) be sent to you for further study.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional
NoniGPSPlot NoniGPSPlot allows you to locate your position in relation to other GPS points and to see the journey you have made
FilesGPSed FilesGPSed is a file explorer for files that are GPS-tagged
WMGpsShow Simple utility that shows/hides the GPS icon in Settings -> Connections
amAze (Motorola) AmAze is a first of its kind free navigation and local search service. It is free to download and use and it contains wide coverage of maps including aerial photo in Europe, North America, Australia and parts of Asia and Africa
Google Navigator The most powerful and easy to use GPS navigation software on your Pocket PC