GPS Diagnostics 1.0 - These are the problems which users typically face when they're trying to get their GPS device to work:
1. Users' Windows Mobile 5.0+ devices frequently have incorrect GPS Intermediate Driver settings.
2. Users are unaware that Bluetooth is turned off, or do not know how to configure a virtual serial port for their GPS device.
Built using GPS.NET 3.0, the utility will scan the local machine for GPS devices then make suggestions on what could be improved. Suggestions are in clear English and can be clicked to attempt a fix. This utility can:
1. Configure the GPS Intermediate Driver to correct COM: port and baud rate settings.
2. Detect when Microsoft Bluetooth is installed but turned off.
3. Suggest ideal COM: port and baud rate settings to use.
4. Recommend one device as "most reliable" when multiple devices are detected.
5. Generate log files which can (with some tweaking of code) be sent to you for further study.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional
GPSText GPSText lets you see your GPS location and lets you send that location via text to your friends at the touch of a button
Reach That Point With this application you can navigate from your current location to one of your favourite locations by following the on-screen compass information
Gloposis Gloposis GPS Navigation and Tracking system allow you to post your position to server throught GPRS and view it from any web browser in real-time
amAze (Samsung) AmAze is a first of its kind free navigation and local search service. It is free to download and use and it contains wide coverage of maps including aerial photo in Europe, North America, Australia and parts of Asia and Africa
GPSWM65Ephemeris GPSWM65Ephemeris downloads the hourly Ephemeris file from the GPS network
GPSengine The GPSengine displays location data transferred from a connected GPS receiver and write it to a sequential file
Where is New GPS program that give you a free perception of distance and direction from your destination