Marathon is a Windows Mobile application which keeps track of your movement with the help of a GPS-receiver. It’s the perfect companion for sporting activates such as running, skiing or ice skating.
You can configure Marathon to announce various statistics in the headset or speaker while you’re recording. This gives you the advantage of always knowing your performance and is a great morale boost to reach your goals.
You can compete with yourself by setting the goal time comparation settings to one of your previous results. This will allow the announcements to tell you exactly how many seconds ahead or behind you are. You may also use the generic time goal in case you haven’t recorded anything to compete against.
The application records and displays data such as time, distance, speed and your altitude change. You can also choose to display your speed and altitude as bar or line charts, as well as showing a map of your recording.
As a complement to the application you can upload your results to this website, which allows you to see more detailed information about your performance, as well as various rankings against other users of the service.
- Announce various statistics in the headset or speaker while running.
- Compete with yourself by using a previous recording or a generic time based goal.
- Records data such as time, distance, speed, altitude change.
- Can show a graph over your speed/altitude as well as a map of the track.
- Upload the result to www.marathon-mobile.net to see more detailed info and compare your results with others. The webpage is still a work in progress, so don’t expect too much yet.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional