RaceChrono is a GPS based lap timing software for Windows Mobile. It can be used to measure lap times on almost any vehicle and track. It can be used to measure laptimes for example for motorbikes, bicycles, cars, water jets and quadbikes.
What's New in This Release:
· Much better looking user interface.
· Better and simplified touchscreen usage. Non-touchscreen usage remains the same.
· Support for RaceLogger hardware product
· NMEA and DL-1 importing (+ removed the incomplete G2x import)
· Standing start feature for lap timing. New standing start trap type is added for better Hillclimb and Rally starts.
· Previous sessions list will now show lap count and best lap time
· Key lock can be enabled now in Live Timer too (Symbian Touchscreen phones only).
· Separate build for Windows Mobile touchscreen phones with WIDCOMM Bluetooth Stack (for example HTC HD2).
· OBD-II time gauge in Live Timer is now relative to the current GPS time. This is to verify that the GPS/OBD clock sync works properly.
· Removed “add trap here” in route view (you add traps in “Browse traps” instead).
· Slightly modified performance testing standing start algorithm
· GPS input file is now selectable when GPS type is set to “Input file”
· Improved file selection dialog (for importing)
· Sessions recorded with OBD-II reader and be now resumed without OBD-II and vise versa. Remember to turn off “Use OBD speed” in performance testing sessions if you do that.
· Removed unmaintained track import feature
· Return of support for S60 2nd edition phones
· Fixed: Not enough space for selection rows on small resolutions
· Fixed: Support for importing NMEA files generated by iBlue 747 data logger.
· Fixed: Support for NMEA where RMC or GGA is less frequent than the other.
· Fixed: Do not show drive selection in file browsing dialog, if there is only one drive to select from.
· Fixed: Windows and Windows Mobile date calculation (lap date and GPX export date calculation was invalid).
· Fixed: Various minor export bugs in all formats.
· Fixed: Wrong units in .CSV export OBD-II channels
· Fixed: Bearing decimals were truncated in Performance Box session import. This made Lateral-G calculation very bad.
· Fixed: Lateral G-force calculation from GPS data were wrong. The calculated values were half of the correct value. The new algorithm is now checked against Race Technology and Racelogic software.
· Fixed: Time/date was displayed for the composed Optimal Lap
· Fixed: GPS and OBD time display stopped when day changed.
· Fixed: Sometimes invalid date was imported from Performance Box and VBox files
· Fixed: Importing file selection did not work for files with lowercase extension
· Fixed Symbian: Crash in data logging mode on some certain phones with certain language pack (Polish E71).
· Fixed Symbian: Freeze crash on Samsung symbian phones when backlight turns off.
· Fixed Symbian: Left side softkeys bugs (N93, N93i)
· Fixed Symbian: Could not enter decimal separator, if it is other than dot in phone’s reginal settings (Atleast Nokia E61 and 5800).
· Fixed Symbian: Edit box did not scroll properly
· Fixed WM: OBD-II did not work with Internal GPS setting
· Fixed WM Professional: Soft Input Panel button was not hidden when switching from another application
· Fixed WM Standard: Shortcut keys ‘*’ and ‘#’ did not work
· Fixed Windows: Removed Lock keys menu option which was not even supposed to work
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 5.0 Smartphone, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6 Standard, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Standard
Yoga : Heal Your Body Yoga : Heal Your Body - Healing your body is just a click away. Yoga : Heal Your Body - adapted from the famous The Yoga Deck by Olivia H. Miller is now on your mobile. Progress along your path of physical well- being, emotional balance and spiritual growth. Lead your own way of life
Fitness Developed by Sara Tuza
Some information for fitness
SPIKED Action Sports Locator SPIKED Action Sports Locator - SPIKED Action Sports brings you the ultimate guide to the top action sports locations throughout the UK. Get Active, Get Involved. Just choose your favourite action sport and the SPIKED locator will do the rest
DeekFit Gym DeekFit Gym is the ultimate tool for anyone that goes to the gym!
Enter & track workouts, view stats, build routines, auto-countdown timers, monitor your weight, set goals, keep daily notes, add custom exercises, calculate your BMI, BMR, Wilks total, estimate one-rep max, and more!
Don't go to the gym without it!
Updated in 2
Rejuvenating Yoga Sequences Rejuvenating Yoga Sequences - Heal your Body, Mind and Soul. Rejuvenating Yoga Sequences adapted from the famous The Yoga Deck by Olivia H. Miller is now on your mobile. Progress along your path of emotional balance and spiritual growth. Lead your own way of life
Pocket Workout Wizard Pocket Workout Wizard
3-D Animated Exercise Demonstrations
The only Pocket PC application to provide 3-D animated exercise demonstrations
Body Weight Training Body Weight Training - Lose fat and gain muscle without cardio. Discover the cardio free fat loss workouts using weight training exercise and interval training to burn fat, get rid of stubborn belly fat, and build muscle.
5 Fat Loss Myths: Why Long, Slow Boring Cardio is not the Best Fat Loss Program to Increase Your Metabolism and Burn Belly Fat
Cardiomus Cardiomus - Allows monitoring of weight and measurements of the muscles worked with analysis of progress through both chart for the musuclation that for weight loss. This program is under development and will very soon allow the management training program
Personal Trainer-PDA (Single-User) PPC FREE to download and try! See this award winning software for yourself.
Quickly access and enter workout
schedules for yourself or for your clients*.
Replace those bulky notebooks, charts and index cards with this easy to use, flexible software package for Pocket PC & Windows Mobile 5 PDAs
Ripped Ripped - What is Ripped?
Kryosoft Ripped for Windows Phone is a mobile platform for managing exercise routines, workouts, and logs
Other Software by developer «RaceChrono»:
RaceChrono (Windows Mobile) RaceChrono is a GPS based lap timing software for Windows Mobile. It can be used to measure lap times on almost any vehicle and track. It can be used to measure laptimes for example for motorbikes, bicycles, cars, water jets and quadbikes.
What's New in This Release:
· v1.43b for WM Professional fixes the missing Virtual Keyboard bug
RaceChrono (S60) RaceChrono (S60) is a GPS based lap timing software for Nokia Series 60 smart phones. It can be used to measure lap times on almost any vehicle and track. It can be used to measure laptimes for example for motorbikes, bicycles, cars, water jets and quadbikes.
The main feature is of course the Live Timer, which shows your lap- and sector-times in real-time