Run.GPS Trainer is the perfect tool for sports like running, skiing and walking. It uses the Global Positioning System (GPS) to record all of your training parameters like speed, distance and altitude.
Run.GPS Trainer UV is the successor of of the award-winning Run.GPS Trainer software and has tons of new features. Some highlights: support for all resolutions and screen orientations, support for both Smartphones and Pocket PCs, online friend finder, online route finder, OpenStreetMaps integration, and much more.
· navigate through unknown terrain, supported by waypoint navigation and route navigation
· import maps directly from GPS-Sport, Google Earth and other sources
· hear spoken navigation and training information on your headphones while at the same time listening to music
· create training plans and synchronize with your Pocket Outlook calendar
· 14 days trial
What's New in This Release:
· full support for Polar WearLink+ transmitter with Bluetooth (Android 2.0 or greater, Windows Mobile 5, 6.x)
· add popup showing new users how to start a training recording (Android)
· add manual altitude correction (Android)
· correctly access external storage for devices with multiple storage cards (Android)
· accelerate startup (Android)
· show icon in status bar when application is running (Android)
· use magnetic compass even if GPS is not active (Android)
· more exact positioning of start/stop icons on map/track
· allow installing app on external storage (Android 2.2 or higher)
· add lap duration (for each lap) in training report (Android and Windows Mobile)
· add note for GPSies upload not to upload identical tracks
· use new GPSies web service URLs
· fix bug: application may terminates when other actions occur (e.g. phone calls) (Android)
· fix bug: lap average speed is way too high (e.g. Motorola Droid) (Android)
· bug fix: ODO distance is not working in current version
· bug fix: manual training input: input “X,YY” (German number format) is not accepted in distance field (Android)
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 1.5, Google Android 1.6, Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x, Windows Mobile 2003 Smartphone, Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 5.0 Smartphone, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6 Standard, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Standard
Marathon Marathon is a Windows Mobile application which keeps track of your movement with the help of a GPS-receiver. It’s the perfect companion for sporting activates such as running, skiing or ice skating.
You can configure Marathon to announce various statistics in the headset or speaker while you’re recording
MyBikeMap MyBikeMap provides tools to help recreational cyclists locate safe bike routes, record where they ride and share their experiences with their friends
Gym guide With over 25 great exercises (Including Abdominal exercises) get the best full body exercise guide on windows phone ! And its Free!
ExerciseTypes This program is a quick guide to 45 exercise/bodybuilding workouts
EHow Fitness Not affliated with eHow. Logo is trademarked with eHow Corp. Experience a mini personal trainer on your phone free of charge
Gym Journal Gym Journal - The Gym Journal simplifies workout data logging. The software automatically saves the equipment, the number of repetitions, weight, resting time, and general state of health. In addition to being a convenient data logger the software is also a voluble tool for longitudinal trends analysis.
The intuitive interface for data logging
RunSat GPS Sports Application - complete with autopause, autolap and upload to runsaturday.com
100 Pushups 100 Pushups - The idea of the application is to put you on a 6 week program which will lead you to being able to perform 100 push-ups. This is achieved by performing so many reps, for so many sets, 3 times a week. At the end of each week you will be tested on how many you can do and then a program is worked out for the following week
Other Software by developer «eSymetric GmbH»:
Run.GPS Trainer UV Pro Run.GPS Trainer UV Pro is the perfect tool to take along doing all sorts of sports like running, cycling, skiing, hiking, and many more. Run.GPS is for outdoor navigation, training recording, analysis and trainingplan creation
Run.GPS Trainer UV Run.GPS Trainer UV is the perfect tool to take along doing all sorts of sports like running, skiing, hiking, and many more. Run.GPS Trainer UV is compatible with most PocketPCs and Smartphones (requires Windows Mobile 2003 Pocket PC, Windows Mobile 5 or Windows Mobile 6)