SportyPal is an easy to use intuitive application for your mobile device. You activate it when you start your running, cycling, walking, rollerblading or similar exercise. In two simple clicks it will start to log and map your position, movement, distance, tempo and calories burned. It will not affect normal operation of your mobile phone, so you can still listen to music, receive and initiate calls and messages.
When you finish exercising, the collected performance information will be stored on your mobile. Later you can review it, compare it with other exercises or check your best performance achievements. SportyPal will present each exercise in a map view, draw elegant graphics charts of your performance or present summarized information. SportyPal is intuitively designed to assist you improve your performance in running, cycling, blading, walking, skiing or other workouts involving similar activities.
The real brilliance of SportyPal comes with the web integration. You have a possibility to upload your workouts on the internet with a simple click of a button on your mobile phone. Registering to SportyPal web application will enable you to have instant access to your workouts performance and maps from anywhere. The web application provides additional functionality for analysis of your fitness workouts. You can also share your exercises with your friends, comment on their performance or organize virtual competitions.
SportyPal will create a new excitement in your healthy sporty life.
What's New in This Release:
· Sharing to Twitter now works just like sharing to Facebook. SportyPal no longer requires you to enter your Twitter username and password to share, but you have to connect your SportyPal account to your Twitter account. To do this, log in to sportypal.com, go to My Profile, click the Facebook & Twitter tab, click the Connect button next to Twitter and follow the onscreen instructions.
· The workout details Options menu now has a Fix option that should fix workouts that have negative values or values to large to be uploaded. This is irreversible, and it can sometimes trim a few seconds off of non-broken workouts, so don’t use it on non-broken workouts, OK?
· Fixed an UI-related crash that would often occur if a device drops the GPS signal mid-workout.
· Attempted to fix the HD2′s power+GPS issues as per our users’ advice on the forums. We obviously can’t test if this helps, since we’ve never experienced these issues ourselves, but we hope it’ll help.
· Increased Google Map download timeout for those folks out there with slower data connections.
· The task manager should now show only one instance of SportyPal running at a time.
· Fixed a potential crash while downloading the post-workout Google map.
· Fixed a bug where the “My Profile” screen would not to be updated with a new language until you restarted the application.
· Ports in the GPS port selection list should now appear in the correct order.
· Fixed a bug that would sometimes cause the workout stats in the workout details view to appear with the workout’s Google map as their background.
· The sorting menu in My Workouts is now closed when starting to drag the workouts list while the menu is open.
· The prompt asking you if you want to upload your workout after it’s finished no longer has the question mark icon/background.
· Several more minor bug fixes.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 5.0 Smartphone, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6 Standard, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Standard
YogaForHer This app seeks to bring to you easy Yoga aasanas for common of majorily 'HER' health ailments right at your fingertips. You would go Ga Ga over its Content, UI & the music in background which
DeekFit Gym DeekFit Gym is the ultimate tool for anyone that goes to the gym!
Fitness Pro 60 full-colour, illustrated workout gym routines and exercises including full text instructions for staying fit and losing weight at the gym
emFitness for Pocket PC 2002/ 2003 Can you believe that a single utility can monitor your EXERCISES, ROUTINES, DIET and HEALTH ? Try this 'emFitness' and workout for yourself !
SitupCounter SitupCounter will help you when you have time to exercise. Each time you do a 'round' tap the joypad to add 1 to the count. The count is stored in a file
PedometerMonths PedometerMonths is a pedometer that allows you to measure and graphically chart your walking distance in a calendar interface
Office Yoga - Exercise in your office Featuring Yoga exercises designed to be performed in limited space. Office Yoga includes 22 easy to follow exercises that help to stretch your hands, wrists, arms, upper back, hips
Time Runner A very useful app for the runners or swimmers who want to track their lap timings while practicing. With precise calculaion of the timing and a very user friendly UI, you would love to try this app
SportyPal (BlackBerry) Improve your running and cycling performance using your mobile phone! Easily log and map your tracks and results on the web, analyze afterwards or share with your friends
SportyPal (Java) Improve your running and cycling performance using your mobile phone! Easily log and map your tracks and results on the web, analyze afterwards or share with your friends
SportyPal PRO SportyPal PRO is a complete training tool for keeping track of your running, cycling, skiing or workouts from any type.
Helps you improve your health & fitness condition. And maintain your form & figure by using your phone
SportyPal Bike (iPhone) With SportyPal Bike you can explore the new biking experience and easily manage your cycling trips with the Analog speedometer with board computer
SportyPal Pro Improve your running and cycling performance using your mobile phone! Easily log and map your tracks and results on the web, analyze afterwards or share with your friends
SportyPal Improve your running and cycling performance using your mobile phone! Easily log and map your tracks and results on the web, analyze afterwards or share with your friends