Mobile Receptionist is a Windows Mobile program that can handle incoming call, SMS, and email notifications, and execute actions depending on a set of criteria. How It Works
You configure the Mobile Receptionist via Profiles. Profiles handle incoming events and phone status changes.
Multiple profiles can be enabled simultaneously. For example, you could have one profile automatically forward all incoming SMS messages to an email address for archiving, and another one that responds to all SMS messages and incoming calls while you're at work.
The Full Profile has Rules. Each Rule contains Criteria and Actions. If all the Critiera are met, then all the Actions are executed. There are also Criteria for the Profile, which apply globally to all Rules in the Profile.
The Full Profile has complete functionality and flexibility of Rules, Criteria, and Actions - but there are also specialized Profile types that are streamlined and easier to configure:
A Sms Responder Profile only handles incoming calls/sms and responds to the original caller.
A Event Monitor Profile only monitors events and sends notifications to a set address.
A Blacklist Profile only ignores or hangs up on certain numbers or contacts.
A Remote Control Profile allows remote control of the phone. Send SMS, get GPS coordinates, disable/enable profiles, look up contact information, etc. Use cases
Watching a movie: set up rules to respond to missed calls and text messages with an SMS saying you're unavailable and will get back to them later.
Archiving: set up rules to forward all text messages to your email account.
Multiple phones: if you have a work phone and a personal phone, after working hours you could set up rules on your work phone to send SMS to your personal phone if the call/message is urgent.
Remote notification: If you're entering a secure building where you can't bring your phone, but have internet access, set up rules to send you an email every time you missed a call, got a text message, have an upcoming appointment.
· The unregistered version of Mobile Receptionist has the following restrictions: only 3 enabled profiles at a time; only 1 full profile; full profiles containing Repeating GPS, Application Toggling, or Profile Disabling Actions is limited to 5 minutes before automatically disabling itself.
What's New in This Release: BUGFIXES:
· fixed form disposed exceptions NEW FEATURES:
· Low Battery Rule - executes when battery level changes
· Cradled/Uncradled Rule - executes when device is cradled/uncradled
· Incoming Call Rule - now able to answer calls and turn on speakerphone
· Log Action - add your own log messages
· Execute Action - run any command, with arguments MODIFICATIONS:
· much improved handling of events when Mobile Receptionist isn't running
· misc editors - better display when SIP is showing
· notifications now give the user a chance to cancel actions such as answering/ending calls, sms responses.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional
EmailLists This program allows you to make lists of people you email daily. Select the list and you can send emails with a few taps
MBox MBox is a html email viewer add on for "inbox" program under PPC2002
SenseTasks Application to manage your Outlook Tasks
Spb Mobile Shell Enhance your Pocket PC's flexibility with Spb Mobile Shell! With a today screen and skins, world time and weather forecasts, photo speed dial and more, Spb Mobile Shell provides a great, simple way to access programs, files, and information on your Pocket PC
FaxGiver This program can be used to quickly email your fax phone number to a person who asks for it
FilesEmailer This program allows you to select a file and ZIPs the file with a password, then creates a blank email with the encrypted file as an attachment
RestaurantServings This program can be used by a small restaurant owner to list food menus in categories and export the list into a HTML document or email it to the customer