pRSSreader - pRSSreader is an application for reading RDF and RSS feeds on PocketPC
· Small - pRSSreader is very small application. It takes about 300 KB of your PDA memory.
· Formats - pRSSreader can handle many versions of feeds: RSS 0.90, 0.91, 0.92 and 2.0, RDF 1.0 and Atom 0.3.
· Site Manager - Site manager allows you to subscribe to sites you want to read. You can group your feeds into folders and you can set up feed options such as displaying on the Today screen, caching options, etc.
· Items - pRSSreader can mark feed items with three states: new, unread and read. Those states are preserved between starts of pRSSreader. You can sort the feed items or you can hide already read items.
· Sequential reading - Once you start reading, you can read from the start to the end without getting back to the main window to switch between items or even feeds.
· Customizable - pRSSreader is quite customizable. You can set up appearance of reading dialog, change font sizes, enable clear type, set the location of cache or an external browser for viewing the whole messages and many more.
· Caching - pRSSreader have quite powerful caching abilities, it can cache images included within feeds, enclosures and it can also cache online pages for offline browsing.
· Import/Export - You can import your OPML file from the Internet or from your local file system as well. pRSSreader can also export your OPML file.
· Updates - You can update your feeds manually or you can also let pRSSreader to update your feeds automatically. Then they will be updated periodically (you can select the update interval).
· Today screen - pRSSreader has integration with Today screen. It can simply display the number of new/unread items or can cycle feed names or even items from a feed. The plugin is compatible with Pocket Breeze.
· Summary View - The summary view shows you the number of new/unread/total items in your feeds. You can also use it to switch between your feeds very quickly.
What's New in This Release:
· Google Reader feed translate option
· Issue 183
· Issue 184
What's New in 1.4.8:
· Joystick left/right today items moving
· Reverse channel switching
· Disable gestures
· Select and copy all
· Leave only keyword
· Fixed old bug
· Fixed icon blinking (undone in v1.4.7)
What's New in 1.4.7:
· Google Reader CL
· Select today plugin rows view
· Wrap today feeds titles
· Show favicon on today
· Date in the feed title tail on today
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional
NY Times Science News Bringing you the latest science news from The New York Times, including the latest in science, green technology, earth, and space
NewsIsrael The application's content is in Hebrew.
Get latest news from Israeli news sites. All news in one application on your phone