pRSSreader - pRSSreader is an application for reading RDF and RSS feeds on PocketPC
· Small - pRSSreader is very small application. It takes about 300 KB of your PDA memory.
· Formats - pRSSreader can handle many versions of feeds: RSS 0.90, 0.91, 0.92 and 2.0, RDF 1.0 and Atom 0.3.
· Site Manager - Site manager allows you to subscribe to sites you want to read. You can group your feeds into folders and you can set up feed options such as displaying on the Today screen, caching options, etc.
· Items - pRSSreader can mark feed items with three states: new, unread and read. Those states are preserved between starts of pRSSreader. You can sort the feed items or you can hide already read items.
· Sequential reading - Once you start reading, you can read from the start to the end without getting back to the main window to switch between items or even feeds.
· Customizable - pRSSreader is quite customizable. You can set up appearance of reading dialog, change font sizes, enable clear type, set the location of cache or an external browser for viewing the whole messages and many more.
· Caching - pRSSreader have quite powerful caching abilities, it can cache images included within feeds, enclosures and it can also cache online pages for offline browsing.
· Import/Export - You can import your OPML file from the Internet or from your local file system as well. pRSSreader can also export your OPML file.
· Updates - You can update your feeds manually or you can also let pRSSreader to update your feeds automatically. Then they will be updated periodically (you can select the update interval).
· Today screen - pRSSreader has integration with Today screen. It can simply display the number of new/unread items or can cycle feed names or even items from a feed. The plugin is compatible with Pocket Breeze.
· Summary View - The summary view shows you the number of new/unread/total items in your feeds. You can also use it to switch between your feeds very quickly.
What's New in This Release:
· Google Reader feed translate option
· Issue 183
· Issue 184
What's New in 1.4.8:
· Joystick left/right today items moving
· Reverse channel switching
· Disable gestures
· Select and copy all
· Leave only keyword
· Fixed old bug
· Fixed icon blinking (undone in v1.4.7)
What's New in 1.4.7:
· Google Reader CL
· Select today plugin rows view
· Wrap today feeds titles
· Show favicon on today
· Date in the feed title tail on today
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional
SummitPhoneApp SummitPhoneApp - Auch in diesem Jahr werden Sie wieder die Moglichkeit haben, bei dem Dynamics Airlift von Microsoft umfangreiche Informationen zu sammeln, wertvolle Kontakte zu knupfen, sich mit Experten auszutauschen und einen imberblick zu aktuellen und zukunftigen Entwicklungen zu erhalten
WHLT 22 The WHLT Mobile App - News for Hattiesburg and Laurel, MS, Weather News, Forecast, Radar and 7 Day Forecast Video. Everything you need for your phone or mobile device
Natural News RSS Reader This Natural News RSS app helps you keep up to date on the latest natural health, living, and cooking news from naturalnews.com
Tenia que decirlo Tenia que decirlo - Enjoy the latest news of Tenia que Decirlo in your Windows Phone 7 thanks to this app that allows you to read the latest post published.
The content of the RSS Feed is in Spanish, the UI is in English
Technology Say updated on the latest tech toys for the tech savy people out there
Other Software by developer «David Andrs»:
Pocket BMI Pocket BMI - Pocket BMI is a Body Mass Index calculator.
· No .NET needed.
· VGA ready.
· Landscape/portrait aware.
· Supports square displays.
· Metric/US units
Birthdays for Pocket PC Birthdays is a plug-in for today screen which reminds you birthdays of people in your contact list
Pocket TEA Pocket TEA - Pocket TEA is a small application that lets you know when your tea is ready.
To change the behavior of the notification
1. go Start | Settings,
2. tap Sounds & Notifications,
3. activate Notifications tab,
4. find Pocket TEA event
5. adjust your settings