iPhoneUI is a shell for Windows Mobile that emulates some of the features of the iPhone user interface.
What's New in This Release:
· Made changes in topbar
· Remade the UnlockWidget. I’ve added a UnlockSlider.txt in iPhoneUI folder that the application now uses to view text in the unlockwidget.
· Added option to change the Unlockslider.txt file in options menu.
· Also added ability to change the vibration pattern in the options menu.
· Removed the battery charging icon and instead it will now show a dot (.) in front of the battery percentage when charging
· Also deleted the ugly battery icon in topbar.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
PointUI Home Take back control of your device with Pointui Home
WisBar Advance Desktop WisBar Advance Desktop replaces your existing Today screen. You can create shortcuts, system meters, floating windows and virtual pages to extend the functionality of your PocketPC
Hinavigator A software package that allows you to launch programs, make calls, view weather information, access Phone profiles, do ALT-TAB, turn on/off today Plug-ins, and navigate your device by only one hand
phoneME Feature PhoneME is an implementation of the phoneME open source Java ME application platform for Windows Mobile devices
Other Software by developer «ChabbeClub»:
Comments on iPhoneUI:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if iPhoneUI supports it