iPlayer is a Pocket PC freeware to browse and stream content from the BBC's iPlayer Features:
- Finger friendly UI including flick kinetic scrolling, swipe gestures and vibration feedback.
- Supports Nav Sensor and Stylus Removal (thanks koush)!
- Higher quality video/audio than Samsung User Agent hack (483x272 h.264 video stream).
- Browse content by Highlights, Popular, Channel, Category or Date.
- Search for content and save history.
- Checks for latest version of player and AppToDate support.
- Downloads video to device for later viewing (I download at home over wifi and then watch videos on the tube on the way to work).
- Video launched in your default player associated with '.mov' files (I use CorePlayer).
This app works by impersonating an iPhone to access an unprotected mp4 file and then patching the index to allow immediate playback. Many thanks to the people who discovered this technique - see readme.txt for credits and further explanation. Note that this is in no way sanctioned by the BBC.
Downloads videos to the installation folder so highly recommended that you install to Internal Storage. This is obviously a very data intensive application so I would recommend using over wi-fi or with an unlimited data plan.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional
S2P (Slide2Play) S2P is a stylus-free MP3/MP4/M4A/AAC/WMA/WAV/M3U/PLS/ASX player application. It simply lets you browse your music files & play them. It fully integrates with S2U2 & supports A2DP & AVRCP.
What's New in This Release:
· temporarily disabled the "Album View" (both Portrait & Landscape)
liteplay Liteplay is a MP3/OGG file reader with the single objective of using the least amount of memory possible
MIDIGzip Player for MIDI files compressed using GZIP
Kai's Car MP3 Player.Net With the CAR MP3 Player can you hear music in the car. By courtesy of big buttons the player is simple operated with fingers
Mobile Media Center Mobile Media Center - If you like to play all kinds of media on your Windows Mobile phone or PDA, controlling everything with a touch of your finger, then take a look at Mobile Media Center.
Mobile Media Center turns your Windows Mobile device into a media powerhouse, that can be controlled by finger
KI Media Manager KI Media Manager is a remote control for your computer's Media Player. You run this simple program on your Pocket PC and you are able to switch songs, pause/play, and stop music from anywhere in the world through SMS. You of course must be running a program on the computer as well
Comments on iPlayer:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if iPlayer supports it