* Create Group Message Lists on your phone.
* Send Messages to Groups and/or Individuals in their phone's "Contacts" list.
* Store and Review a list of Sent Messages to these groups.
* This application does not open nor store incoming text messages. That functionality is built into your mobile device already. This is only for sending messages and setting up groups.
* This application does not store sent messages in the mobile devices "Text Messages Sent" folder. MoblMsg does, however, keep a record of messages sent from MoblMsg. You can only review messages sent by MoblMsg by running MoblMsg.
* The list of contacts that MoblMsg uses comes from your "Contacts" list on your mobile device. Further, in order for a name to appear on the MoblMsg "Contacts & Groups" list, the phone number must be in the "Mobile" phone number field in your Contacts book (as shown below). If the "Mobile" phone number is blank, the contact's name will not appear in the MoblMsg application.
What's New in This Release:
· Enhanced Contact editing feature.
What's New in 2.06:
· Group SMS sent in background. Copy/Paste & URL browsing added
What's New in 2.05:
· Fixed error message when receiving multi texts at once.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional
Pinch Pinch iMessenger is an easy to use, highly engaging, super fast messaging app
PowerSMS Mobile application for people who love text messaging
SMSAlerterer SMSAlerterer allows you to make SMS group lists that you can send alerts to
PictureMessenger A picture messaging software running on PocketPC to enable you to send logo to GSM phone over SMS