nanoGroove is an application that uses the excellent Grooveshark online music service for streaming any song to your Windows Mobile device.
· Listen to any song, anytime, anywhere.
· Touch friendly user interface.
· Access your Grooveshark playlists.
nanoGroove will automatically shutdown after five minutes of use, unless you buy an unlock code. This allows you to check if the application properly functions on your device and operator's network before buying it. There is no limitation on the number of times you can restart nanoGroove and test it for another five more minutes.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixes initialization problems.
What's New in 1.0.9:
· Fixes playlist problems where the playlists would come up empty
What's New in 1.0.8:
· Uninstall your current version of nanoGroove prior to installing this version! Previous versions of nanoGroove would fail to initialize due to changes in the Grooveshark API, this has been fixed in the latest version. After you have installed the latest version and are still experiencing problems it might also be necessary to remove the "Application Data/nanoGroove" directory from your phone
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Pocket PC 2002, Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional
Avian Play A free open source, finger friendly, car friendly, and resolution-independent music, podcast, and online streaming radio player for Windows Mobile devices with powerful library and playlist features
iPlayer IPlayer is a Pocket PC freeware to browse and stream content from the BBC's iPlayer
Other Software by developer «nanoGroove»:
Comments on nanoGroove:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if nanoGroove supports it