My Metronome - New Features in "My Metronome v1.3":
1. Have an option to hear beats and play piano simultaneously.
2. Have an option to select custom wave files.
Two demo wave files are here:
(To use them, download two files to your pocket pc "My Documents" folder, and then select these files from My Metronome->Options->Change Wave Files...)
Other Features in "My Metronome" are as follows:
1. Set BPM by selecting: Largo, Adagio, Andante, Moderato, Allegretto, Allegro, Vivace, Presto, Prestissimo.
2. Set BPM from 40 to 208 directly.
3. Set the number of beats from 1 to 12 directly.
4. Adjust the volume easily from MIN to MAX.
5. Use a 13-key keyboard (able to play 85 notes) to help you adjust your instrument.
6. Show the current octave.
Enjoy using "My Metronome"! :-)
$ BONUS $:
All customers can get free upgrade to new versions by downloading the file again in the future!
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Pocket PC 2002, Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 5.0
DogRemote DogRemote - DogRemote allows you to record your voice for a set of commands that you give your dog. Then you can use the joypad to move on the commands and play them back.
This program requires that you have both the 'BeanDLL.dll' file ** and ** the runtime files for Visual Basic on your PocketPC computer
VoiceGZiper This program allows you to create GZiped voice notes with maximum compression and divider folders on your storage card
Kinoch Guitar Tuner Free Kinoch Guitar Tuner Free - Chromatic tuner with acoustic guitar tones that are adjustable. Giving you +1/-1 octave of the standard E tuning strings, all 6 adjustable by half-steps. Some open tuning presets are also thrown in, Open D, Open E, and Open G. It's as loud as it can get, if trouble hearing in a live situation, try an earbud
Audio Box Micro Composer AudioBox is an all in one virtual recording studio and sound creation tool for your Pocket PC. Create your own musical compositions without the need for additional software or dedicated hardware
RecorderChanger RecorderChanger is a high quality 44Khz voice disguiser that changes the speed of the your voice recording
ReorderRecorder ReorderRecorder - ReorderRecorder lets users make quick voice recordings each time they find a stock item that needs reordering. The list of items can be then replayed.
ReorderRecorder requires that you have both the 'BeanDLL.dll' file ** and ** the runtime files for Visual Basic on your PocketPC computer
Virtual Recorder Virtual Recorder is a personal voice recorder for your Pocket PC which works just like a good old fashion tape recorder. The program uses a ''true tape'' mechanism which gives the ability to record over any portion of a previous recording, and is not limited to a simple append process
RecorderZIPer RecorderZIPer is a high definition 44Khz mono voice recorder that compresses the final recording into a ZIP file
AudioVoiceover AudioVoiceover - AudioVoiceover is a multichannel wave file mixer with built in sound recorder. You can record a sound or your voice for each button. You can also re-play the sounds back simultaneously via the built in mixer. The sound files are stored on the storage card
Other Software by developer «IcebergFu's Software»:
Last Marble Last Marble is a simple two-player game. Each player selects 1, 2, or 3 marbles at a time by drawing a line on top of the marbles. The selected marbles must be adjacent and located in a straight line. Whoever gets the last marble loses the game.
The game can be a 15-marble or 21-marble board. The player can play against the computer or another human player
Chinese Checkers Chinese Checkers - Now you can play Chinese Checkers on your smartphone! Take the challenge and be a winner!
How to Play
1. Press directional buttons (Up, Down, Left, Right) to move the cursor.
2. Press the action button to select the checker that you want to move.
3. Press directional buttons (Up, Down, Left, Right) to move the cursor
Speed Speed - Features in "Speed":
1. Select GPS COM port from COM1 to COM10.
2. Select baud rate from 1200 to 115200.
3. Select between MPH and KPH.
4. The screen updates every 0.5 sec.
5. Click and drag the screen to review the last 3600 speed data (equal to 30 minutes).