Evernote - Important note: If you have ever installed a version of Evernote for your Windows Mobile device, please remove it prior to installing this version.
Evernote allows you to easily capture information in any environment using whatever device or platform you find most convenient, and makes this information accessible and searchable at anytime, from anywhere.
Capture what you like, find it when you want
Stop forgetting things. Capture everything now so you will be able to find it all later.
Things to capture:
* Wine labels
How does Evernote do it?
1. You capture the things you want to remember using what you already use - your Windows or Mac computer, the web, and your mobile phone.
2. We run everything through our recognition technology and then make it all available across your devices. You can then organize and tag the notes, if you want.
3. When you want to remember something, just search for it and there it is just like you remember it.
On the web. On your desktop. On your phone.
Everything you put into Evernote is always synchronized across all of your devices. That way, all your memories are available to you wherever you are.
How to get stuff into Evernote
Memorable stuff is always happening, so we've created lots of way for you to get that stuff into Evernote:
* Create - Create new notes using desktop, web, and mobile versions of Evernote
* Snap - Take a snapshot using your camera phone or webcam
* Clip - Clip entire webpages, screenshots, and just about anything else you can copy
* Drag-n-drop - Drag and drop content into the desktop clients for Mac and Windows
* Email - Email notes directly into your account using your personalized email address
* Record - Record audio wherever you are and listen to it whenever you want
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional
Private Messages Keep in private your confidential notes and messages, when the app first launches register the user and the password, after that you will introduce that information each time the app starts and you