Tombois yet another Treeview NotesTaker works on Windows/Windows CE.
It has encrypt notes and regular expression searching. Features:
- Text file base tree view notes management.
- H/PC Pro and Win32 version have two pane view.
- File name auto-generation.
- Encryption. TOMBO uses 128bit Blowfish Encryption Algorithm based on GnuPG.
- You can choose encrypted/plain by each notes. Plain memo can view without password, so you can control accessibility and safety.
- Easy operation.
- Share notes both desktop PC and PDA. You can encrypt notes on PC and read it on PDA using ActiveSync.
- Regular expression searching. Regex routine is based on GNU Regex library.
- License is GPL. You can use TOMBO free. Update Description:
v2.0 beta 4:
- FIX: password timeout occures in serveral minutes even though timeout value is 60 min.
- FIX: "Use random filename","Sync file name and title","Keep cursor position" option is not reflected from property settings.
- FIX: PocketPC's menu is corrupt.
- FIX: One pane mode is not worked.
- FIX: Save new note failed when choosing virtual folder.
- FIX: Cut/Copy/Paste is not worked when choosing from menu (WM5).
- FIX: Renaming is not worked on some WM5 devices.
- FIX: Password timeout is not occured when displaying crypted notes and focus is in treeview. v2.0 beta 3:
- Remove dependency for MSVCRT80.DLL(win32).
- Add installer(win32).
- Add insert date to context menu.
- Add Shift+Home, Shift+End, Shift+Ctrl+Home, Shift+Ctrl+End key bindings. v2.0 beta 2:
- FIX: libexpatw.dll was not included in desktop version.
- Add insert date menu to wm5 version.
- Add Ctrl+Insert, Ctrl+Delete, Shift+Insert key binding. v2.0 beta 1:
- File size limitation was removed. TOMBO can open/edit over MB file now.
- Show CR/EOF mark on edit view.
- Windows Mobile 5 style menubar support. v1.17:
- FIX: Some crypted notes are displayed as plain file.
- FIX: -root parameter no longer to wok.
- FIX: Property dialog is not displayed on some PPC200 devices.
- FIX: ABEND when initializing on H/PC devices. v1.16:
- Change option store registry to file.
- Add Remember last note edited option.
- Notes Unicode/UTF-8 encoding support.
- FIX: Different passwords lock out folder.
- FIX: Deleting folder deletes wrong one.
- FIX: some memory leaks about encryption/decryption. v1.15:
- FIX: Message resources is not displayed correct.
- FIX: "Encrypted not" is not checked on vfolder.
- FIX: Toolbar is displayed black and white on Windows Mobile 5 devices.
- Change install target directory "Program Files" to "Program FilesTombo" on CE devices.
- FIX: Moving split pane is not work when portrait mode(PocketPC 2003SE and later). v1.14:
- FIX: The order of the notes is wrong when the note's filename is randomized.
- FIX: TDT is not renamed even though note's filename is changed.
- FIX: When finding Encrypted note is checked even though check option is disabled. v1.13:
- Add "Hide headline from filename" option for encrypted notes.
- When tapping & pasting, move cursor to the place tapping. v1.12:
- Append new binary for PocketPC 2003 SE VGA.
- VGA resolution support. (2003 SE VGA)
- Landscape mode support. (2003 SE VGA)
- Add hide toolbar option (#4985) (Desktop)
- Change help message style to *.chm v1.11:
- FIX: A heap memory is destroyed and unstable problem.
- FIX: Dialog isn't indicated right on Windows98SE.
- FIX: Different memo is chosen.
- FIX: Ctrl-C is disabled on read only mode.
- Add save without dialog option.
- FIX: Down button ignored at filterdef dialog. v1.10:
- FIX: More than one lines can't be chosen.
- FIX: The bookmark menu isn't i18nlized.
- Replace message file. v1.9:
- Improve i18n support about messages.
- Open selected folder by explorer.
- Open selected notes by other applications (experimental).
- Supressed save dialog mode support.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Pocket PC 2002, WinCE.Net 3.0, WinCE.Net 4.0, WinCE.Net 5.0, WinCE.Net 6.0, Windows Mobile 5.0
GIFDiary GIFDiary allows you to compose hand written daily diary notes in a compact GIF file format for each day of the year