The classic game comes to the Pocket PC! Help those cute, furry, yet stupid little creatures overcome obstacles, cross gaping valleys and bypass fiendish traps. This clone of the original Lemmings game by DMA Design tries to stick to the original DOS and Amiga versions as closely as possible, including all 120 levels from the original DOS game, plus 100 from Oh No More Lemmings.
Unfortunately due to copyright issues, this Pocket Lemmings distribution cannot include the main data file containing the core Lemmings graphics. You must provide this file yourself to prove that you own an official copy of DOS Lemmings.
See the readme via the source link for details, and the homepage link might also prove helpful...
- Display should now return to proper orientation when exiting.
- Fixed bug where level stats weren't being saved when reloading level.
- Fixed graphics bug where objects were always drawn in top left corner.
- Upgraded to 16-bit sound, improving low-volume sound quality.
- Simplified install process by adding dialog to look for MAIN.DAT.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional
Owari Owari is a stones game widely played in some parts of WEST AFRICA
1001 Crossword Puzzle for BeCrossword Bundle of 1001 fresh crossword puzzles v1.05, taken from major crossword publishers (L.A. Times, W.Post, H.Chronicle, USA TODAY, Thinks.com, uclick Puzzles Society and more)