PocketGnuboy - This is WAC gnuboyCE, a minor update/enhanced port of the gnuboy CE.
This particular port is based off of Xetra's sources.
These have been updated to the latest 1.0.3 gnuboy sources. Features:
- Auto frame-skipping
- SRAM (battery backed RAM), real time clock saving on exit
- Can change the sample rate from 11Khz/22kHz/44kHz, Mono/Stereo sound
- Uncompressed ROMS and SRAM take almost no memory to load. Memory footprint of gnuboyCE is now around 300k!
- Handles losing focus better - appointment notifications, etc. should no longer hang or confuse gnuboy CE
- Slightly better performance - I easily get 60FPS with frame skip hovering between 1-3 at 240x216 (Anti-aliasing on, 22kHz sound Mono) Update Description:
- Use frameskip to set the limit for the autoframeskip from 12/24/36/48/60
- Autoframeskip is now tied in with the audio buffering for better synchronisation (idea from Generator emu) - reduce crackling - and slightly better speed
- Better video speed throttle
- Settings are saved in the registry, added "save settings" to the file menu
- Sound is now paused instead of letting the buffer empty when game is paused.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Pocket PC 2002, Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 5.0
CE/gg CE/gg is an emulator for Game Gear. The implementation is really good, but the absolutely best thing is the speed and the quality of the games, which are stunning.
· GameGear / Sega Master System emulation
· Buttons remaps
· Optional throttling control
· Manual frame skip setting from 6 frame per sec to 60 frame per sec
MoonGBA Fast Game Boy Advance emulator for Windows Mobile
DOSBoxPPC DOSBoxPPC is a Pocket PC port of a well known DOS emulator, DOSBox. Features:
- Designed to work on Pocket PC running Windows Mobile 2003, 2003SE with screen resolution at 320x240. And it fits in that resolution.
- Three customizable toolbars
Pocket Atari Pocket Atari is the official Windows CE port of the open source Atari 800 emulator. It emulates the 8-bit series of computers made by Atari in the 1980s. This includes computers such as the Atari 400, 800, 800XL, 65XE, 130XE and several others
PocketColeco PocketColeco emulates the ColecoVision console on your PocketPC
PocketCaprice PocketCaprice emulates the hardware of the legendary Amstrad CPC, allowing to run CPC software on your Pocket PC device like a real CPC with a high level of compatibility since it is based on the great emulator Caprice32 done by Ulrich Doewich, one of the most compatible CPC emulators
PocketScumm Pocket PC ScummVM - It's just a port/branch of the ScummVM for the PocketPC - with additional features to make the Pocket gaming experience more enjoyable! If you are still wondering what the hell PocketSCUMM is, there is a well done SCUMMVM FAQ available on Sourceforge. Update Description:
- Build from CVS release 0.7.1
CobaltController CobaltController - Use your Sony Playstation 3 Controller (Sixaxis/Dual Shock 3) or Nintendo Wii Remote (Wiimote) as a Bluetooth Game Controller on your Windows Mobile device.
It's perfect for game system emulators.
Usage instructions are available on the application's webpage
Other Software by developer «GreenSoftware»:
GSPlayer GSPlayer - Simply audio player for Pocket PC support mp3, ogg, wave
- MP3 playback using the MAD 0.15.0b
- Ogg Vorbis playback
- Wave format playback
- HTTP streaming playback (MP3 / Ogg Vorbis)
- SHOUTcast streaming playback (MP3 / Ogg Vorbis)
- ID3 v1/v1
smclose smclose - This application changes "Smart minimize button" into "Close window button". How to install:
- Copy smclose.exe to your PocketPC (WM2003/WM2005). How to use:
- Execute smclose.exe
- smclose.exe has no window and message box. How to exit:
- Execute smclose
Rumus Mobile Smart Rumus Mobile Smart - convenient and compact smart-phone application that lets you always be in control of your trading
GSBatmonp Battery monitor and notification tray test program