PocketGnuboy - This is WAC gnuboyCE, a minor update/enhanced port of the gnuboy CE.
This particular port is based off of Xetra's sources.
These have been updated to the latest 1.0.3 gnuboy sources. Features:
- Auto frame-skipping
- SRAM (battery backed RAM), real time clock saving on exit
- Can change the sample rate from 11Khz/22kHz/44kHz, Mono/Stereo sound
- Uncompressed ROMS and SRAM take almost no memory to load. Memory footprint of gnuboyCE is now around 300k!
- Handles losing focus better - appointment notifications, etc. should no longer hang or confuse gnuboy CE
- Slightly better performance - I easily get 60FPS with frame skip hovering between 1-3 at 240x216 (Anti-aliasing on, 22kHz sound Mono) Update Description:
- Use frameskip to set the limit for the autoframeskip from 12/24/36/48/60
- Autoframeskip is now tied in with the audio buffering for better synchronisation (idea from Generator emu) - reduce crackling - and slightly better speed
- Better video speed throttle
- Settings are saved in the registry, added "save settings" to the file menu
- Sound is now paused instead of letting the buffer empty when game is paused.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Pocket PC 2002, Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 5.0
Yame Yame emulates on the Pocket PC the Gameboy, Gameboy Color, PC Engine, NES and even SNES