MortScript interprets a (quite) simple batch language. If you know .bat files in DOS or shell scripts: it's something like that. Its focus is to remote control or launch other applications, not to write real applications. I.e., you can't do complex dialogs or graphics with it.
It's more an hacker tool without a nifty interface, you have to write your scripts with any text editor.
For beginners, this might be a bit too complicated. However, it's still far more easy to use than e.g. C++.
Available commands currently include:
- Run, activate, hide, close, and kill programs
- Wait functions: certain timespan, wait for existence or activation of windows, lots of other conditions (SleepMessage).
- Send keystrokes, mouse clicks, and some window messages (OK, Cancel, Yes, and No buttons) to windows
- File operations: copy, rename/move, delete, create shortcuts, read and write text files
- Support of ZIP archives (no replacement of existing archived files)
- Read/write access to serial (COM) ports
- Create and remove directories
- Read from and write into the registry
- Open and close connections (closing no longer possible since WM5 AKU3), read files from the Internet
- Several condition and loop structures (If, Switch, Choice dialog, While, ForEach, ...)
- Lots of system features (e.g. rotation, volume, backlight brightness, soft reset, battery level, ...)
- Subroutines (Call, Sub/EndSub)
- Variables, expressions (integer operations, string contatenations, ...), and lots of integrated functions
What's New in This Release:
· MortScriptExe(), returns complete path of interpreter (e.g. "/program files/mortscript/mortscript.exe"), so you don't need to fiddle with SystemPath.
· Made 2nd Join parameter optional
· Switched to VS2005
· Bugfix in array handling
· Desktop: registering a new MortScript.exe location now should work
· Updated manual (though still incomplete, German version almost finished...)
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 2003 Smartphone, Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 5.0 Smartphone, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6 Standard, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Standard
Setup.DLL Creator Create setup.dll for pocket pc cab installation file. It displays End User License Agreement when installing and delete unused files and registry key when uninstalling
Lernvideo Softwarearchitektur (MVVM) In dieser Anwendung wird in einem Lernvideo die zur Zeit beliebteste Herangehensweise fur die Erstellung einer Silverlight-Anwendung fur das Windows Phone 7 erklart
Kai's OpenFileDialog.Net (source code) Complete VB.Net source code for open a file or directory in two versions. You can insert this source code in your own projects. Unlimided use for your applications and sales
Themetastic Themetastic is a very simple free tool for developers. It shows examples of the various theme resources that can be applied to text in Windows Phone Silverlight applications
Pocket HTML Editor for PocketPC 2003 Most Advanced Mobile Web Developement tool to have come out for PDA users.Best User-Interface with crowded options that you would never come across. Buy it to believe it
MobiAccess Development Framework MobiAccess Developer Framework enables developers to easily create mobile applications for data collection without extensive knowledge on mobile development
Pocket Creations Lite Edition Pocket PC Creations Lite enables non-programmers to develop and run powerful applications for Pocket PCs. Exports to Excel and HTML on desktop
Resco MobileCRM Lite Resco MobileCRM lite application is a mobile client for sales force and field service people that allows field workers to access the Microsoft Dynamics CRM data from the Windows Phone