Categories: Programming & Development, System Utilities
Upload date: 29 Sep 10
Developer: Mort (Mirko Schenk)
Downloads: 6939 File Size: 5996 Kb
Rating: 3.1/5 (Total votes: 59)
MortScript interprets a (quite) simple batch language. If you know .bat files in DOS or shell scripts: it's something like that. Its focus is to remote control or launch other applications, not to write real applications. I.e., you can't do complex dialogs or graphics with it.
It's more an hacker tool without a nifty interface, you have to write your scripts with any text editor.
For beginners, this might be a bit too complicated. However, it's still far more easy to use than e.g. C++.
Available commands currently include:
- Run, activate, hide, close, and kill programs
- Wait functions: certain timespan, wait for existence or activation of windows, lots of other conditions (SleepMessage).
- Send keystrokes, mouse clicks, and some window messages (OK, Cancel, Yes, and No buttons) to windows
- File operations: copy, rename/move, delete, create shortcuts, read and write text files
- Support of ZIP archives (no replacement of existing archived files)
- Read/write access to serial (COM) ports
- Create and remove directories
- Read from and write into the registry
- Open and close connections (closing no longer possible since WM5 AKU3), read files from the Internet
- Several condition and loop structures (If, Switch, Choice dialog, While, ForEach, ...)
- Lots of system features (e.g. rotation, volume, backlight brightness, soft reset, battery level, ...)
- Subroutines (Call, Sub/EndSub)
- Variables, expressions (integer operations, string contatenations, ...), and lots of integrated functions
What's New in This Release:
· MortScriptExe(), returns complete path of interpreter (e.g. "/program files/mortscript/mortscript.exe"), so you don't need to fiddle with SystemPath.
· Made 2nd Join parameter optional
· Switched to VS2005
· Bugfix in array handling
· Desktop: registering a new MortScript.exe location now should work
· Updated manual (though still incomplete, German version almost finished...)
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 2003 Smartphone, Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 5.0 Smartphone, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6 Standard, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Standard
SprintDB Pro Desktop Companion Fully compatible with SprintDB Pocket PC version, and allows you to develop and run your SprintDB Pro Pocket PC applications on your Desktop
FunctionGuide This program allows you to track the functions that you use when programming
Ewe Pocket PC A programming system that allows you to write applications, using Java, which will run the same on desktop systems, on mobile systems, and even in a Web browser as an Applet
emUnix Reference NEW VERSION WITH MORE COMMANDS.Are u a UNIX Programmer?Is it fatiguing to remember UNIX COMMANDS or to carry voluminous book?
Pocket C# Port of C# compiler from DotGNU project to Windows CE
WiMo Game Frameworks Technology Preview The WiMo Game Frameworks (WiMo-GF) is an open source project that is intended to make it easier to write casual games for mobile devices using C# or Visual Basic .NET