MortScript interprets a (quite) simple batch language. If you know .bat files in DOS or shell scripts: it's something like that. Its focus is to remote control or launch other applications, not to write real applications. I.e., you can't do complex dialogs or graphics with it.
It's more an hacker tool without a nifty interface, you have to write your scripts with any text editor.
For beginners, this might be a bit too complicated. However, it's still far more easy to use than e.g. C++.
Available commands currently include:
- Run, activate, hide, close, and kill programs
- Wait functions: certain timespan, wait for existence or activation of windows, lots of other conditions (SleepMessage).
- Send keystrokes, mouse clicks, and some window messages (OK, Cancel, Yes, and No buttons) to windows
- File operations: copy, rename/move, delete, create shortcuts, read and write text files
- Support of ZIP archives (no replacement of existing archived files)
- Read/write access to serial (COM) ports
- Create and remove directories
- Read from and write into the registry
- Open and close connections (closing no longer possible since WM5 AKU3), read files from the Internet
- Several condition and loop structures (If, Switch, Choice dialog, While, ForEach, ...)
- Lots of system features (e.g. rotation, volume, backlight brightness, soft reset, battery level, ...)
- Subroutines (Call, Sub/EndSub)
- Variables, expressions (integer operations, string contatenations, ...), and lots of integrated functions
What's New in This Release:
· MortScriptExe(), returns complete path of interpreter (e.g. "/program files/mortscript/mortscript.exe"), so you don't need to fiddle with SystemPath.
· Made 2nd Join parameter optional
· Switched to VS2005
· Bugfix in array handling
· Desktop: registering a new MortScript.exe location now should work
· Updated manual (though still incomplete, German version almost finished...)
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 2003 Smartphone, Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 5.0 Smartphone, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6 Standard, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Standard
VS ShortCuts VS ShortCuts - Here is a handy reference that can make your .NET lifestyle easier and a lot more productive. This app is for the default keybindings in Visual Studio 2010 and Visual C#. Must have for all .NET developers
DotNetRemotingPlus DotNetRemotingPlus - .Net bidirectional communication library for Compact Framework. The only CF .NET communication product on the market. Outstanding performance - at least 15 times faster than webservices. The library sells with FastSerializer generator - the utility that generates extemely fast serializers. Supports GPRS
CSSQuiz In our CSS tutorial you will learn how to use CSS to control the style and layout of multiple Web pages all at once
PocketPing PocketPing-Well, did you ever miss a ping function on your Pocket PC like you find it on Windows XP? Pocket Ping is a small software wich allows you to execute a ping from your Pocket PC device. Features:
- This program runs on Pocket PC.
- You can ping an IP address or a host name.
- It shows you the IP address of an enterd host name
Shareware Lock Library Shareware Lock Library - Would you like to offer a demo or trial version of your Windows or Windows Mobile application? Would you like to offer a shareware version of your application?
Our Library comes in 2 flavors (a .NET Framework 2.0 library - for Windows Computers and a .NET Compact Framework 2.0 library - for Mobile devices)
ABPro WP7 ABPro WP7 is a resource administrator front-end for the Joomla component Appointment Booking Pro.
ABPro WP7 allows resource administrators to manage their appointment bookings from their Windows Phones.
This app is only useful if you have a Joomla based website running Appointment Booking Pro
Nebo DevInfo Nebo DevInfo - The Nebo DevInfo tool is designed to help .NET Compact Framework developers to better understand the interaction between the Compact Framework and the Windows Mobile device. This tool shows various settings exposed by .NET and the Windows Mobile API
zBfIDE zBfIDE is a full featured brainf*ck interpreter and development environment for PocketPC
Frolic Samples for Silverlight Frolic Samples for Silverlight - The Frolic Game Framework is an open source library to make 2D game development easier. Share most of your game code between XNA and Silverlight so that you can change your mind later if necessary. These samples demonstrate some of the basic capabilities of Frolic and you can get the source code at http://frolic.codeplex
Other Software by developer «Mort (Mirko Schenk)»:
MortButtons Despite the name, MortButtons is NOT a tool to assign applications to buttons, like BtnPlus, VITO ButtonMapper, PowerButton, and similar tools.
Instead, it allows to create multiple small menus, which can be used with just one button
MortSaver MortSaver is a combination of screensaver, keylock, and a "stay off!" function. Screensaver:
The display's turned off, but the PPC keeps running (e.g. for audio players). In spite to other tools, MortSaver turns off the dispay again if it's been switched on by e.g. an alert or the on/off button
MortRing A tool to assign ringtones and SMS signals to single contacts or categories (assigned in Outlook or Contacts on your PPC) on Phone Edition PPCs. The ringtone assignment won't work on every PPC, esp. if there are lots of contacts (you'll hear the default ringtone or the one of the previous contact). Sadly, there's nothing I can do about that..
MortPlayer It's an MP3/Ogg player which is optimized for the needs on a Pocket PC. That's (among others) big screen buttons, simple playlist update from the contents of certain directories, and support of hardware buttons. Included features:
All basic functions (Play, pause, skip track, spooling, ..