· You can input a formula such as "√(5)×√(5)×5×(√(25)-1)", then calc will give you the result "=100".
· You can use function like "Sin, ArcCos, Ln".
· You also can use senior function like "Abs, Ceil, Floor, Round".
· More intelligent that you can not input a wrong formula like "5××5", "1.2.3"
· Humanized that when you input "5×" and then you press "÷", the formula will be "5÷".
· You can PASTE the result to FORMULA
· You can customize Sliding Sensitive by SlideDelay value in CalcConfig.xml
· You can customize Sliding Allowed Pixels by SlidePixels value in CalcConfig.xml
· You can OPEN Special % MODE in CalcConfig. Then the math rule will change. For example, 50-40%=30, 30+150%=75 etc. Default is CLOSE, change SpecialPercent value to 1 to open it.
· You can change the color for calc through "CalcConfig.xml".
What's New in This Release:
· Fix a problem about special percent function
· Fix a problem about bracket
· Fix a problem about round
· Add a answer menu to formula contextmenu
What's New in 1.1.4350.40629:
· Add "i" button to tools panel
· Fix a problem that you can input number like "0236"
What's New in 1.1.4341.42260:
· Solve problem about SpecialPercent when use new core
· Fix problem about button "0"
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
DataNumbers DataNumbers - This program is a calculator for your PocketPC.
This program requires that you have both the 'BeanDLL.dll' file ** and ** the runtime files for Visual Basic on your PocketPC computer. Simply unzip the file for your processor and place the DLL file in the 'Windows' folder of your PocketPC computer. For free support on installing email me
SCI - Scientific Calculator SCI - Scientific Calculator - This is a fully featured scientific calculator that includes hex, octal, binary and decimal displays
Perfect for all kinds of activities, this scientific calculator includes trigonometric functions such as sine and cosine, exponential functions such as square root, and several mathematical functions
ABISoft PocketScale ABISoft PocketScale - PocketScale is a .Net freeware utility to assist scale modellers.
· Two-sides tranferring values (metric system - foot/inches) with scale multiplier;
· Calculate scale & percent value based on 2 values;
· Work with main scales, such as 1/1, 1/16, 1/24, 1/32, 1/35, 1/48, 1/72, 1/144
Time Calculator Time Calculator provides you with 4 different calculation methods (plus, minus, multiply, divide) so that you can find the differences between laps or any random timing.
Normal calculator may have this function, but knowing many people don't usually bring calculator out, unless to school, this mobile application serves your need on the go