EasyCalc Scientific calculator with graphing, financial operations, number conversions, complex numbers and much more.
Easycalc was a simple scientific calculator. You enter a formula, press the Execute button and you can read the result.
· Normal, Scientific and Engineering floating point mode
· All functions you would find on a normal scientific calculator
· Unlimited number of variables and functions
· Graph support
· GuessIt function - it tries to find out, what the result means, like "pi/2", "e^(3/4)" and "47/23".
· Integer operations (unsigned 32bit), conversions between Bin/Oct/Oct/Hex
· Function solving through fzero' with three parameters - min, max and function, it solves the function (e.g. fzero(0:10:f()), with f()="x^2" will return '2'.). It is possible to write fzero(0:2:"(x-1)(x+1)") too.
· Up to 15 decimal digits
· Scrollable results field
· Complex numbers, including a basic guessit for complex
· Fast menu for selecting variables and functions
· Results history
· Normal/Polar/Parametric graphs
· Tracing of graphs in all modes
· Table mode for graphs
· Popup-menu for built-in functions
· If you select text and press a function button (e.g. sin), the selected text gets inserted as the functions argument.
· Function/variable name consist of lower case letters 'a-z' and numbers and have to start with a letter.
What's New in 1.25g:
· Removed some memory leaks.
· Fixed some bugs in the code.
· Added skin support, and two additional standard skins. Now 3 skins can be accessed and switched between at any time by tapping on screen annunciators 1, 2 and 3.
· Added a number of physics constants, accessible from skin 3.
· Added inline help strings for a number of functions.
· Added matching (, ), [ and ] highlighting on the input text area,
· using keyboard, SIP or buttons.
· Limited history to 100 entries, as the history popup can be long to appear when history is lengthy.
· Pocket PC specific documentation (in English), which can be accessed through the Help menu
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional
NMCalc NMCalc - NMCalc is a scientific calculator which is meant to replace the ugly calculator embedded in Windows Mobile.
· Support ( ) log, ln, min, max, x^n, !, *, -, , /, sin, cos,Copy, Paste
· 7 skins
· Quick Jump to Pocket Word, just press navigation key down
SMath Studio PPC SMath Studio - Traditionally, since the appearance of the first programs, their speed and available features are ever increasing, while user interfaces are getting more and more complicated. As a result, the non-professional users are unable to deal with these overcomplicated features
Panoramic Scientific Calc Panoramic Scientific Calc is a powerful tool for handling all of your scientific and graphing calculator needs. With 4 powerful calculators, Scientific Calc is an excellent choice to replace your default Windows Mobile calculator
AeroCalc for PPC 2002 AeroCalc for PPC 2002 - The best E6B flight computer for Pocket PC!
AeroCalc 2.04 is a powerful electronic E6B flight computer for Pocket PC designed to be used in flight thank to its special touch screen interface. It includes aircrafts and waypoints database editable by user or created with navaid.com generator
CalcNOW CalcNOW is a free extendable RPN calculator. It includes three modules 1) Scientific, 2) Unit Converter and 3) Quadratic Solver. The download includes the full source code so you can create your own modules using Microsoft's free eVC++ compiler
MyCalculator MyCalculator-free scientific calculator for your Pocket PC that supports an innovative memory system to store and recall answers! Note:
This software is now completely free and includes all scientific features
Machinist's Top Drawer for Pocket PC Machinist's Top Drawer for Pocket PC - Machinist's Top Drawer contains more than 78 useful calculations for cnc and conventional machinists, inspectors, workshop hobbyists, students etc
Other Software by developer «Ondrej Palkovsky»:
EasyCalc (Palm OS) EasyCalc - Scientific calculator with graphing, financial operations, number conversions, complex numbers and much more.
Easycalc was a simple scientific calculator. You enter a formula, press the Execute button and you can read the result
HolidayDebts Have you had a holiday with a group of friends and do you want help with final splitting of bills? Try HolidayDebts
PPPSet PPPSet - There were reported some problems when accessing some mobile sites using combination of GPRS, Palm and Ericsson phones.
The problem can be solved by disabling VJ compression using this program.
Remember, the first thing you should do after starting this program is tapping the ''Cancel'' field
TuneIt If you are a musician or just want to tune some instrument, you'll want to use this tool