EasyCalc Scientific calculator with graphing, financial operations, number conversions, complex numbers and much more.
Easycalc was a simple scientific calculator. You enter a formula, press the Execute button and you can read the result.
· Normal, Scientific and Engineering floating point mode
· All functions you would find on a normal scientific calculator
· Unlimited number of variables and functions
· Graph support
· GuessIt function - it tries to find out, what the result means, like "pi/2", "e^(3/4)" and "47/23".
· Integer operations (unsigned 32bit), conversions between Bin/Oct/Oct/Hex
· Function solving through fzero' with three parameters - min, max and function, it solves the function (e.g. fzero(0:10:f()), with f()="x^2" will return '2'.). It is possible to write fzero(0:2:"(x-1)(x+1)") too.
· Up to 15 decimal digits
· Scrollable results field
· Complex numbers, including a basic guessit for complex
· Fast menu for selecting variables and functions
· Results history
· Normal/Polar/Parametric graphs
· Tracing of graphs in all modes
· Table mode for graphs
· Popup-menu for built-in functions
· If you select text and press a function button (e.g. sin), the selected text gets inserted as the functions argument.
· Function/variable name consist of lower case letters 'a-z' and numbers and have to start with a letter.
What's New in 1.25g:
· Removed some memory leaks.
· Fixed some bugs in the code.
· Added skin support, and two additional standard skins. Now 3 skins can be accessed and switched between at any time by tapping on screen annunciators 1, 2 and 3.
· Added a number of physics constants, accessible from skin 3.
· Added inline help strings for a number of functions.
· Added matching (, ), [ and ] highlighting on the input text area,
· using keyboard, SIP or buttons.
· Limited history to 100 entries, as the history popup can be long to appear when history is lengthy.
· Pocket PC specific documentation (in English), which can be accessed through the Help menu
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional