Free42 is a complete re-implementation of the HP-42S calculator and the HP-82240 printer.
Free42 was written from scratch, without using any HP code. You do not need any ROM images in order to use it, yet it is fully HP-42S compatible.
What's New in This Release:
· HMS+ and HMS- would return results with the wrong sign under certain circumstances: result < 0 and |result| < 59 seconds, or result < 0 and |result| > maximum integer. Fixed.
What's New in 1.4.70:
· Fixed several bugs in complex ASIN, ASINH, ACOS, and ACOSH.
What's New in 1.4.68:
· INVRT did not perform any type checks, leading to badness when it was applied to anything that wasn't a matrix. Fixed
What's New in 1.4.67:
· ASIN returned incorrect results for large complex arguments. Fixed
What's New in 1.4.66:
· Removed the "Not Yet Implemented" Time functions; I decided not to implement them. They're also gone from the FCN catalog. The ADATE, ATIME, ATIME24, CLK12, CLK24, DATE, DATE+, DDAYS, DMY, DOW, MDY, and TIME functions remain; those are the time/date-related functions from the HP-41 Time Module that are actually useful in Free42. The functions that I decided not to implement after all are the following: Live clock display: CLKT CLKTD CLOCK Stopwatch: RCLSW RUNSW SETSW STOPSW SW Alarms: ALMCAT ALMNOW XYZALM Clock control: CORRECT RCLAF SETAF SETDATE SETIME T+X
· In DMY mode, DATE would display dates as DD:MM:YYYY, but that should be DD.MM.YYYY. Fixed
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Pocket PC 2002, Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional
NumberFactorer NumberFactorer - This program allows you to enter a number then converts it into its factors. (Numbers that multiplied result in the original number).
This program requires that you have both the 'BeanDLL.dll' file ** and ** the runtime files for Visual Basic on your PocketPC computer
HrMinSecCalc HrMinSecCalc is a powerful, yet easy to use graphical simulation of a hardware calculator. With it, the user can calculate directly in hours-minutes-seconds including multiplying and dividing by numbers 1.00 to 999.00. Nine memories are available for storing and recalling Hr-Min-Sec values
Area Calculator 1.0 Area Calculator 1.0
Professionally and Newly designed User-Interface which speeds up Data Entry and Conversion Speed.
Converts 12 types of Geometrical Shapes
Kai's Fraction Calc Kai's Fraction Calc - A simple Break-count tool. If you enter the values of 2 breaks into the text fields, select the operation and press "calculation". The result can you then push forward and thus further calculate. It can be adjusted to shorten automatically. The input of a decimal number and a transformation is new in break
Pocket 10B SE Business Calculator for Windows Mobile Pocket 10B SE Business Calculator for Windows Mobile Full functionalities of the most popular "industry standard" business/financial calculator, with a few pluses. Improved data entry. Labeled output. Extra annunciators to guide your keystrokes all the way. More cash flow groups. And faster.....
HexCalc HexCalc is an integer calculator for Pocket PC platforms. HexCalc performs integer arithmetic, logical operations and hex/decimal/binary number conversions
Free42 Free42 is a complete re-implementation of the HP-42S calculator and the HP-82240 printer. Free42 was written from scratch, without using any HP code. You do not need any ROM images in order to use it, yet it is fully HP-42S compatible
Free42 (Android) Free42 is a complete re-implementation of the HP-42S calculator and the HP-82240 printer. Free42 was written from scratch, without using any HP code. You do not need any ROM images in order to use it, yet it is fully HP-42S compatible.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed ACOS: it used to return 0 for acos(-1). That bug was introduced in version 1.5.3