SmartProtect helps you track and recover your phone once stolen or lost.
1. A Thief or Lost Prevention Software with SMS Auto-Responder and GPS Capability created for Windows Mobile Devices.
2. When you forget your phone and can''t remember where you put it, you can SMS your phone to get the exact location via GPS information if your phone has GPS Capability or approximate location based on Cell Location.
3. You can SMS your phone for other information such as IMSI, IMEI or even remotely reboot your phone etc.
4. This software is also equipped with Thief Prevention system which will automatically SMS your partner phone number if the SIM has been changed against the registered SIM.
5. This software supports registration of Multiple SIM Cards and of Multiple Phone Conctacts as Partners.
6. When your phone has been stolen, it will automatically SMS relevant information such as IMEI, SIM Card Number or IMSI, GPS Location if supported or Cell Location.
7. It is able to also auto-delete Phone Memory Contacts if the phone has been stolen.
8. It is password protected and the password is encrypted with AES-Encryption.
9. Its un-install proof. It requires special procedure to uninstall the protection, so even if you uninstall it, it is still working.
10. It has MortScript support.
Note that Cell Location depends on your device. It should be working but the problem is not all devices interfaces with RIL functionality so it may or may not work.
For testing, kindly use Emulation Mode to determine if the application will work on your phone before using these features:
1. Make Phone Unusable
2. Protected Folders
3. Delete Contacts on SIM Change
Emulation mode will run the protection, however on test mode only and not real mode. Therefore, it will just produce a log file to tell you of the action it is supposed to make (however since its a test mode, it does not do that action). If everything is fine, make sure that after testing, to disable the emulation mode.
This software also can accept SMS Commands from the partner phone so that it can return informations as commanded by you explicitly. Here are the SMS Commands that you can send. Note though that the SMS is only accepted when :
1. The SMS came from a partner phone. (You need to register the phone as a partner phone first).
2. The password is correct. Password is based on the password that you have saved when you configure SmartProtect on your phone. The password is authenticated by the phone once the SMS Command is received.
3. When the SMS Command is correct.
The SMS commands syntax is:
Available Commands are:
getIMEI - Retrieves the IMEI Number
lockMyPhone - makes your phone unusable
enableLockPhone - Enable the Lock Mechanism of your Phone. When your phone is stolen, your phone will become unusable.
rebootPhone - Reboots your phone.
deleteContacts -Deletes your mobile phone contacts. It does not delete the SIM Card Contacts.
unregisterPhone - Unregisters the sender as a partner phone.
disableSecurity - Disables the security mechanism of your phone. This requires restart to take effect.
enableSecurity - Enables the security mechanism of your phone.This requires restart to take effect.
getIMSI - Retrieves the IMSI Number.
alertContacts - alerts your contacts that your phone has been stolen.
getCellLocation - Gets the approximate location based on Cell Tower that your phone has registered to.
getGPSLocation - Retrieves the GPS Coordinates.
exitApp - When you use getGPSLocation command, this application stays in the memory. This command exits the application. However, this applications will still be activated if any of the command is received.
registerPhone - Registers your sender as partner phone number.
listCommands - List the commands available for the Software.
versionInfo - Retrieves the current version of the SmartProtect.
deleteProtectedFolders - Removes the protected folders.
disableEmulation - Disabled the emulation mode.
stopAlert- Stops the alertContacts action.
stopAlert- Stops the alertContacts action.
runPreScript- Runs the pre-action MortScript you've defined.
runPostSCript- Runs the post-action MortScript you've defined.
runAllScripts- Runs all the MortScripts you've defined.
Please follow the procedure below to update the software:
1. From the partner phone. SMS your phone with the command ::/exitApp,[password]. This is to make sure that the SMS module is not loaded in the memory or update may fail.
2. Uninstall the SmartProtect. (optional)
3. Install the latest SmartProtect. If you didnt uninstall SmartProtect, it will ask you if you want to uninstall the older SmartProtect. Just click.
4. Once installed, Run SmartProtect to verify that your settings is still there.
5. Once verified, click either exit or save.
6. You will be notified that there's a need to restart the phone. Proceed to restart.
7. To verify its installed, SMS your phone with ::/versionInfo,< password >. This should yield the latest version.
Please follow the procedure below to remove the software:
1. Uninstall SmartProtect from your Mobile Phone.
2. From the partner phone. SMS your phone with the command ::/exitApp,[password]. This is to make sure that the SMS module is not loaded in the memory or update may fail.
3. Install SmartProtectRemove.CAB to your mobile phone.
3. Run the SmartProtectRemove
4. Enter the appropriate password you've configured for SmartProtect. Click on Remove SmartProtect.
5. Reboot/soft reset your phone.
6. To verify that it has been removed, SMS any commands to your phone. It should get thru now.
THOSE WITH SMS MODULE OF SMARTPROTECT NOT WORKING
Kindly run SmartProtect on Emulation Mode and test by sending SMS commands. The emulation mode works for all commands except for disableemulation, versioninfo and listcommands. Then the resulting log, kindly send to me for debugging purposes. Note that in emulation mode, no SMS will be sent out and all actions are recorded on the log file
What's New in This Release:
· Removed Debug Statements.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Pocket PC 2002, Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional
PowerSMS PowerSMS (beta) is a mobile application for people who love text messaging. It combines 6 useful text messaging utilities in 1 cool app. PowerSMS does not replace your phone's built-in text messaging features. Instead, it works with the same folders and messages you already have. It's simple, performs tasks quickly, and gets out of the way
Send Free SMS Send free SMS via Way2SMS.com
What's New in This Release:
· Checks user details by sending SMS to Self
· SMS bomber Now working
· Cleaned Code and some tweaks
LocationSMS LocateSMS permit to include your GPS-coordinates into a SMS
WMM Shops WMM Shops-Management application and the search of open shops / institutions. Search is possible according to time and type of goods / services of shops / institutions.
In the basic version of the application contains SK, CZ, EN language. To translation to other languages contact author
CT Scheduler CT Scheduler is a powerful scheduled task manager that turns your phone into a fully automated assistant. It automatically sends SMS, switches Sound Volume, use Bluetooth / Flight Mode / Wi-Fi, sets call forwarding and does other interesting things at the predefined time.
Send SMS. Allows sending SMS messages automatically
405 Animated Gifs 405 Animated Gifs - This collection of 405 Enhanced and high quality Animated Gifs to send your friends
Kai's MP3 SMS Alarm.Net Kai's MP3 SMS Alarm.Net - With SMS Ringtone you can assign every Sender an own Ringtone. So you know right at receiving who send the SMS. Also suited to alarm the Fire Department, Police or doctors.
Assignment of any desired Senders and Ringtones
File Format of Ringtones: mp3, wav, wma, wmv (only Audio)
Selection of the sender out of Contacts or manually
easySMS easySMS - For easily sending SMS from your Pocket PC by infrared-connection or cable with your mobile
· Sending SMS with more than 160 characters (you can send a text which contains the length of 9 SMS) The text will be splitted at a "space", "hyphen" or a "carriage return" to separate SMS
Arabic Sunnysoft InterWrite Keyboard For all PDAs running WIndows Mobile 6
Multi-purpose full Arabic support for all applications of your Pocket PC (MS Office, Outlook, Internet Explorer, MSN Chat, and SMS/MMS...)
Other Software by developer «James Larry Gaines»:
Comments on SmartProtect:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if SmartProtect supports it