G-Rotator is an application which uses the G-Sensor to detect the orientation of the device to change the screen orientation respectively. Sensitivity of sensor and duration after which data from sensor has to be fetched is user-defined.
· Can be set to start on startup
· Can be started or stopped using UI
· No need to keep minimized
· Eats up negligible resources in the background
· Sensitivity can be changed
· Timer Interval for fetching of data from G-Sensor can be changed
· Rotates screen orientation according to the position of the device
· Can be minimized to serve its function everywhere
What's New in This Release:
· Better UI
· Bug fixed for start on startup
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional
Screen Rotator Rotate the screen so that it is always the correct orientation for the devices rotation
QWERTY Backlight Timeout Changer On many of the Windows Mobile devices with hardware keyboard there is no way to adjust the backlight on the keys to your liking. This little application lets you set the timeout to whatever you want
Content Lister Mobile Content Lister proves to be useful when there is a need to view the contents of a directory that seems to be containing some tricky content which cannot be viewed by using underlying operating system