Zevele's Blinker - This application blinks the device LED every few seconds. The idea is to have some notification that the device is still alive.
· Blink the LED every few seconds. If the battery level is below the threshold, orange led is blinking otherwise the green on is used.
· If the radio is turned off or there is no signal, another orange blink occurs (in addition to the regular one).
· When the phone is charging the orange LED lights constantly, every few seconds a sequence of green blinks according to the batter level occurs (20-40% - 1 blink, 40-60% - 2 blinks, 60-80% - 3 blinks and 80-100% - 4 blinks). If the battery is fully charged - the green led lights constantly.
· Blink interval and length can be set via the registry.
· Running the link once starts the application, on blink sequence occurs. Running the link again shuts the application, off blink sequence occurs.
· Blink sequence for the normal, low battery, no-signal, on and off blink sequences can be set via the registry
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed issue where Blinker halts at midnight.
What's New in 1.6:
· Fixed issue where custom LED id's were not saved.
What's New in 1.3:
· Blinker can now use the notification system instead of directly check the Stores. This can be configured in the setting, under "Use WM Notifications".
· Blinker can be configured to load on startup from the settings window.
· Improved performance.
· Some minor interface improvement to the settings dialog
What's New in 1.2:
· Added possibility to set the green/orange LED id.
· Added possibility to set the SMS store name.
· Improved error handling in case SMS store is not found
What's New in 1.1:
· Added notifications for new message (SMS/EMail/Voice), missed calls and wireless status.
· Added possibility to blink the keypad light as-well.
· Added separate delay interval on new message or missed call.
· Tweaked the unattended mode. The halting problem still exists, but it seems better now.
· Added a configuration utility. To run it press the Blinker shortcut again (after blinker is already running).
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional
JWMD SlideUnlock JWMD SlideUnlock - A Windows Phone 7 Lock like application for Windows Mobile.
· It's skinnable!
· Add your own Image or Text!
· Add your custom font.
· You can reposition the objects.
· Supports all resolution!
· Slide horizontally.
· Supports All Language.
· It's free
Phone ScreenLock Phone ScreenLock is a small and very simple in use program. It will make your phone talks more comfortable. Now there is no risk to start another program because of a casual touch of the screen with a cheek or fingers. Phone ScreenLock program locks the screen until you hang up.
But it does not mean, that additional functions of your phone are inaccessible during a call
FastSettings FastSettings is a Windows Mobile program that allows you to control volume and backlight level. The main advantage is a finger friendly interface. It works fine on SE xperia x1, also, all the features are supposed to work on most of the latest HTC phones such as touch HD or Diamond
OmniaTorch OmniaTorch - Flashlight application for Samsung Omnia.
It uses the Samsung SDK v2.2 so only phones supported by it can use this application.
If you haven't already installed the SDK redistributable then download that cab and install that first
Fake FingerPrint LockScreen Fingerprints are among the most unique signatures known to mankind, and security is always a primary thought to the everyday tech user
LED LED is an application that you can control the intensity with your fingers
FlashLight Colors 2002 FlashLight Colors 2002 allows you to to paint completely your PDA's screen with a color. You can also make 2 colors flashing alternatively. You can set the speed flash. In this new version you can choose any backcolor you want from multiples colors available. This backcolor will be stored in memory for the next launch
Sparkler Sparkler - This program converts your PocketPC computer into a sparkler.
This program requires that you have both the 'BeanDLL.dll' file ** and ** the runtime files for Visual Basic on your PocketPC computer. Simply unzip the file for your processor and place the DLL file in the 'Windows' folder of your PocketPC computer. For free support on installing email me
Zevele's AutoLoudspeaker AutoLoudspeaker is an application that will automatically turn on the loudspeaker when the phone is away from the ear, and turns it off when it is near the ear.
AutoLoudspeaker is fairly simple to use. When running the application a service starts. If the shortcut is pressed again, a notification message pops and the user can choose to close the service
Zevele's SimplePiano Zevele's SimplePiano - A simple piano application for Windows Mobile.
· WVGA, VGA, QVGA, HVGA versions.
· It has three octaves.
· Record and Playback.
· Dualtouch via the PinchToZoom events
· Customizable skins.
· Customizable sounds (currently include Piano, Acoustic Guitar & Violin)