Zevele's Blinker - This application blinks the device LED every few seconds. The idea is to have some notification that the device is still alive.
· Blink the LED every few seconds. If the battery level is below the threshold, orange led is blinking otherwise the green on is used.
· If the radio is turned off or there is no signal, another orange blink occurs (in addition to the regular one).
· When the phone is charging the orange LED lights constantly, every few seconds a sequence of green blinks according to the batter level occurs (20-40% - 1 blink, 40-60% - 2 blinks, 60-80% - 3 blinks and 80-100% - 4 blinks). If the battery is fully charged - the green led lights constantly.
· Blink interval and length can be set via the registry.
· Running the link once starts the application, on blink sequence occurs. Running the link again shuts the application, off blink sequence occurs.
· Blink sequence for the normal, low battery, no-signal, on and off blink sequences can be set via the registry
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed issue where Blinker halts at midnight.
What's New in 1.6:
· Fixed issue where custom LED id's were not saved.
What's New in 1.3:
· Blinker can now use the notification system instead of directly check the Stores. This can be configured in the setting, under "Use WM Notifications".
· Blinker can be configured to load on startup from the settings window.
· Improved performance.
· Some minor interface improvement to the settings dialog
What's New in 1.2:
· Added possibility to set the green/orange LED id.
· Added possibility to set the SMS store name.
· Improved error handling in case SMS store is not found
What's New in 1.1:
· Added notifications for new message (SMS/EMail/Voice), missed calls and wireless status.
· Added possibility to blink the keypad light as-well.
· Added separate delay interval on new message or missed call.
· Tweaked the unattended mode. The halting problem still exists, but it seems better now.
· Added a configuration utility. To run it press the Blinker shortcut again (after blinker is already running).