WaPaC-Wallpaper Changeris a scheduled wallpaper changer program to change the backgrounds of Today (with Start Menu and LockScreen), Sense and S2U2.
Changes in 1.3
- The program is now compatible with CHT 1.8.X. You can change the wallpaper of the Home tab, All tab and CHT Lockscreen.
- When you plug your phone to USB with Mass Storage settings, and the needed folder is not available to the WaPaC (or you deleted a selected folder), the app not crash.
- Context menu added to the Selected Folders list to remove folders (if the folder is not available anymore, etc.)
- The application is pops up a warning in the case you not select any UI, when you want to save the settings (not when you uncheck all).
Changes in 1.21
- The folderchanging bug fixed (when you tap on a folder, and jumped in another folder in the selected one)
Changes in 1.2
- Redesigned interface
- Separated setting for "Change on Windows start" (If you have an earlier version installed, then you need to uncheck and save, then recheck and save the "Start with Windows" option, because the shortcut contents is changed)
- You can choose Minutes or Hours format at Interval settings
- Interval changed to 5-1440 minutes or 1 to 24 hours
- "Change NOW" button added
- "Change only in idle state" option added (This means, if you're using the phone (the backlight is on) in the time when the scheduled change comes, the changing is delayed)
- Maximum selectable folder number is 100
- Free folder selection
- Maximum picture number is 10000/folder
- No need to refresh the list when you put new pictures in a selected folder
- Selected folders list stored and displayed after start and easy to modify.
- You can add a folder to the selected folders list by checking the checkbox near the folder's name. You can remove by the same method.
- Changeable interval from 5 to 720 minutes (12 hours) by 5 minutes steps
- Chooseable user interface/program to change background (Today and Sense, S2U2)
- Same wallpaper for the 3 UI or not, if you not choose it
- Start with Windows possibility
- Not use memory at all, the changing starts with schedule and then quit
- Separate settings application (all resolution supported)
- You can clear the Sense Background by an option
- You can start/stop the scheduling in the settings app
The program's not listing the directories with the following names:
- Program Files
- Application data
- Documents and Settings
mohitsapru from XDA for his help
It is possible the program is working on other Sense, Manila or TouchFlo versions than Sense 2.5, if the wallpaper stored in the same place.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.