WaPaC-Wallpaper Changeris a scheduled wallpaper changer program to change the backgrounds of Today (with Start Menu and LockScreen), Sense and S2U2.
Changes in 1.3
- The program is now compatible with CHT 1.8.X. You can change the wallpaper of the Home tab, All tab and CHT Lockscreen.
- When you plug your phone to USB with Mass Storage settings, and the needed folder is not available to the WaPaC (or you deleted a selected folder), the app not crash.
- Context menu added to the Selected Folders list to remove folders (if the folder is not available anymore, etc.)
- The application is pops up a warning in the case you not select any UI, when you want to save the settings (not when you uncheck all).
Changes in 1.21
- The folderchanging bug fixed (when you tap on a folder, and jumped in another folder in the selected one)
Changes in 1.2
- Redesigned interface
- Separated setting for "Change on Windows start" (If you have an earlier version installed, then you need to uncheck and save, then recheck and save the "Start with Windows" option, because the shortcut contents is changed)
- You can choose Minutes or Hours format at Interval settings
- Interval changed to 5-1440 minutes or 1 to 24 hours
- "Change NOW" button added
- "Change only in idle state" option added (This means, if you're using the phone (the backlight is on) in the time when the scheduled change comes, the changing is delayed)
- Maximum selectable folder number is 100
- Free folder selection
- Maximum picture number is 10000/folder
- No need to refresh the list when you put new pictures in a selected folder
- Selected folders list stored and displayed after start and easy to modify.
- You can add a folder to the selected folders list by checking the checkbox near the folder's name. You can remove by the same method.
- Changeable interval from 5 to 720 minutes (12 hours) by 5 minutes steps
- Chooseable user interface/program to change background (Today and Sense, S2U2)
- Same wallpaper for the 3 UI or not, if you not choose it
- Start with Windows possibility
- Not use memory at all, the changing starts with schedule and then quit
- Separate settings application (all resolution supported)
- You can clear the Sense Background by an option
- You can start/stop the scheduling in the settings app
The program's not listing the directories with the following names:
- Program Files
- Application data
- Documents and Settings
mohitsapru from XDA for his help
It is possible the program is working on other Sense, Manila or TouchFlo versions than Sense 2.5, if the wallpaper stored in the same place.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional
Theme Switcher Theme Switcher - This small app will give you the option to Save your current Settings or rather Mods to Manila/Sense or whatever you call it.
It will scan the windows folder for all *manila files that have a different date from the original Rom installation. It will take all these files and backup them to a specified folder
ThemeSync ThemeSync - The ThemeSync extension is a Rotating Theme type application, allowing you to exchange your Pocket PC Today theme (background picture) at scheduled points in time.
Because it is an ActiveSync extension, only around 11 Kb needs to be installed on the device plus the theme currently viewed
GSM Locator What is GSM Locator
GSM Locator is a location based profile manager for all phones running Windows Mobile Phone Edition.
GSM Locator is a powerful software that allows you to trigger events based on your current location. It has been carefully designed to run in the background of your PDA, even when the device is turned off
XDA Wallpaper XDA Wallpaper is a small application to create some nice wallpapers for your lock-screen. It adds some nice metro-styled arrow at the bottom-right of the image to show how to unlock your phone. The arrow could be added in a white or black version. Also you can add a small shadow effect at the top of the image
UI Tweaker UI Tweaker - collection of 4 utilities used to customise the outlook and color scheme of the Pocket PC. This collection includes a simple theme manager and utilities to change the system colors as well as the Today color scheme. It includes PT Explorer, TdyScheme Changer, WM5Color Changer and SysColor Changer. Usage Notes:
- Click on a module to view its short description
CETUNER 2005 CETuner 2005 is a powerful utility for creating and changing themes, adjusting colors and customizing fonts on Pocket PC/Windows Mobile
FlashThemesPlus FlashThemesPlus - FlashThemesPlus? delivers additional utilities for all you animated & static theme people out there. Plus offers a wide variety of features for theme, task and device management and will be a must-have utility for every gadget loving PocketPC user out there
ShantzTodayChanger ShantzTodayChanger-this small tool will cycle your today background or theme after a set interval of time.
* Make a folder on your device (preferably not on storage card) and extract all the files (mainly ShantzTodayChanger.exe, TdyChangerCfg.exe, gsgetfile.dll (might not be visible to you depending on your explorer settings) and Readme.htm) to this folder
Theme Editor Theme Editor - Theme Editor for the Pocket PC O/S Customize your Themes any time, any place, and any where! On the move, or in the bath
Wallpaper Generator Wallpaper Generator - Easily create PPC Wallpapers from your own Photos!
Get your own Wallpaper in 3 easy steps:
1. Select the photo and the Pocket PC device you are using
2. A selection tool will allow you to select an area of the image suited to your device
Comments on WaPaC:
Date: 13 Jul 10
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if WaPaC supports it