GPS Cycle Computer - Yet Another GPS Tracker? Yes, but:
- this is a nice one - thanks to excellent design by expo7! And you can set your custom background and button images;
- can select GPS run interval: from "always on" to "run every 10 min" - this is useful if you want to reduce battery power usage;
- has usual cycle computer display: distance, time, speed (current, average, max) plus a graph of your track.
The tool logs GPS data into a binary file (so a lot of data can be stored in a compact form), which can be loaded back for viewing, or saved into .kml / .gpx file to view in e.g. GoogleEarth. With the latest version of GoogleMaps, you can view KML files on your phone. Just click on a kml file in file explorer.
What's New in This Release:
· display statistics and altitude graph of T2F
· performance enhancement on display graph
· gcc file flushed only once a minute to protect the storage device
· option to have confirm message for 'stop' and 'pause'
· max. osm zoom level increased from 18 to 23
· option to "don't log passive time" (log stopped or paused)
· option to sync system time with GPS time at first GPS fix
· the lat/long coordinates are displayed of the point where you tap on the map
· "reset map" can be undone by context menu
· images for custom button skins now in subdirectory "skin"
· bugfix on continue tracks after restart of GCC
· bugfix when pressing exit button while logging is active
· bugfix reading some gpx file format
What's New in 4.9:
· speed up reading files for "Track2Follow"
· speed up reading GPX files and make it compatible to XML syntax (now compatible to GPX files from crossingways)
· in GPX export the track can be separated in segments when logging has gaps (Pause) of more than 10s (enable in Kml/Gpx options)
· when automatic OSM map download is enabled, the visible map tiles can be forced to reload by context menu
· compass in main screen can be configured in different styles (arrow, digital, letter)
· additional log intervals: logging every 5m or 10m (but always every 30s) - settings index has changed, so check your setting if you use "run every x sec"
· reduced flicker on menu page when scrolling
· update button in About page
· Navigation commands as text in map screen
· Navigation commands as spoken voice in different languages and voices
· Tracks are no longer restricted to 18 hours
· Restore last session (active tracks). Done automatically after abnormal termination.
· Odometer. You can set your initial ODO in gccState.txt (first line [m]). Don't change anything else!
· Satellite and Snr is no more blinking if $GPGSV is not sent every second (trusts for 10s)
· foreground and background color can be set in options - main
· file names of current track and t2f are now displayed in options (first page)
· a warning is displayed if you try to continue a track which is more than 1km distant
· live logging with crossingways and automatic map download is now asynchron (doesn't block application)
· all osm servers are defined in "osm_servers.txt" ("osm_server.txt" is no longer used)
· osm download server are stored for each map separately in corresponding map directory in server.txt
· edit T2F: add points click by click in map screen. Also remove and undo function
· support for heart rate belt. You need a hardware to feed the heart pulses into the microphone input.
· time in GPX export is now UTC time, as required by GPX specification
· new Format for csv-export in log1.csv
What's New in 4.8:
· audio notes in waypoints
· new Navigation arrow shows direction to follow T2F
· bugfix: at 00:00 UTC time and AVG > 1, a wrong point far away was logged
What's New in 4.7:
· GPS off at Stop; recall settings name displayed in Info field; initialization of GPS device by GccInitGps.txt; hide map
What's New in 4.6SP1:
· bugfix incorrect average speed and trip time when track loaded back. Input Lat Lon accepts lowercase
What's New in 4.6:
· Waypoint support for GCC and GPX files; distance to track2follow (start/end); LatLon in different formats; hide track
What's New in 4.5:
· improvements in Track2Follow; Input Lat/Lon for Geocaching; bugfix for WM6.5
What's New in 4.4SP1:
· bugfix: incorrect distance if logging not every second
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional