Mobile Tracking System is a new project from Fightersoft Multimedia that provides real time tracking and messaging services.
How does it work?
The client version of MTS is a smartphone application that can get the identification data of the current cell in use by the mobile phone. With this information, the client application connects to the MTS server via GPRS and the server returns the location description of that cellid to the phone. Based on this concept, MTS can provide a number of interesting services such as mobile phone tracking, viewing of pictures from every part of the country, messaging services and the best is yet to come.
Note: If your phone runs Symbian S60 2nd edition then you will need in addition to the J2ME version the MTS daemon that will feed the network related information to the java application. You can set it to automatically start when the OS boots because it uses virtually no resources. However, the MTS daemon is written in Python so you will need the Python libraries installed on your phone.
· get your current location from a GSM cellid
· get your current location from the GPS receiver
· add or edit a cellid directly from the mobile client
· every cellid can have a photo
· realtime any user tracking (if allowed by user)
· send and receive e-mail messages directly to and from the MTS client
· send and receive MTS chat messages
· send and receive files
· get notifications when a previously specified user is in the area
· local database for users without a GPRS/wap connection
· watch TV
What's New in This Release:
· added more buttons on the interface for the PPC version
· added the updated operators.txt file and new homescreens (WM6 included) in the CAB installation file
· improved the Sign Post feature
· now when receiving messages from guest (from the MTS homepage - web2mts) you can now reply directly to their real usernames or email address
· added SMS sending support directly from MTS
· added support for saving and loading drafts while composing messages
· added support for getting the contact information from the phone's contacts
· fixed some GUI glitches
· added support for Polish language
· cleaned up the code
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Java ME, Java Nokia 240x320, Java SE 240x320, S60 1st Edition, S60 2nd Edition, S60 3rd Edition, S60 3rd Edition FP1, S60 3rd Edition FP2, S60 5th Edition, S80 6.0, S80 7.0, S90 7.0, UIQ 2.0, UIQ 3.0, UIQ 3.1, Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6 Standard, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Standard
GPS.PI This program exchanges geographical position points by SMS or Email (GPRS, Bt, Wifi) services of cellular phone network.
This version works with any Pocket PC Phone Edition devices.
MS Smartphone version is available too
Back Track Free Back Track allows you to easily view your current location and save your position. The saved location can be retrieved at a later time when you may need to find your way back. In addition, Back Track offers directions to help direct you back to the saved location along with a visual route and your current position
JVTrip JVTrip - Track yourself while you are on a trip, walking, cycling, driving or just watch your child move. And then export the path to Google Earth.
You can add notes, costs or pictures to your path. This information will be stored with the GPS location where you added them. When you export your track to Google Earth, all information will be there as markers
GPSLoggerer GPSLoggerer logs and displays the data that comes from your GPS unit in your device in NMEA sentences. You can select the output to a NMEA extension or or text file extension. When you select save all logs after the save will be saved to the file. When you select close the logging will stop
SmokeGPSs SmokeGPSs - SmokeGPSs can be used to with GPS to help you to daily reduce the amount you smoke until you quit. For each day the program tracks the GPS location of each time you smoke and the total count for the day. You can also view the entries on a calendar interface.
This program requires that you have both the 'BeanDLL
FON Access Points for Austria FON Access Points for Austria - FON offers you a new Points of Interest service (POIs). This allows you to download FONspots directly to your navigation device.
What does that mean? You can download a Points of Interest file directly to your navigation device
gOmniAgent GOmniAgent provides a real-time location tracking of mobile devices. It runs silently in the background with no user interface, and helps monitoring minors and your beloved ones from the gOmniTracker mobile applications or from gOmniTracker site