TRITaniumWeather - Weather application based off TitaniumWeather.
· Internet connection not so good? No problem, it has a download script. If it crashes, who cares? You certainly won't notice it.
· No code, no problem: Location database so you can search for your location, by code, city or country.
· The codes in there don't work, no problem: MYLOCATION weather works. And well! (Requires Sleuth's myLocation service, HTCGeoService (if you've got HTC Sense, you most definitely have this), or a Google Latitude account.
· Automatic history of successful locations, which you can go to later.
· The program will check 13 Accuweather APIs, when it finds the best one, it'll stick with that for any future updates and if that fails, it'll try them all again.
· The program now uses all data collected in a feed update, up to 10 days with Accuweather.
· Implemented two extra feeds: WorldWeatherOnline and Yahoo!
· Grabbed the biggest Titanium *.plg file I could find, so it should work on any resolution and implemented panel installation from the configuration application.
· Multiple Location and Panel Support!
· Can be integrated with S2U2, Titanium or the Today screen itself for Fullscreen weather display for your default location. It also has the ability to create a weather page in iPhoneToday with an icon for each location you have configured.
· Released under the GPL. Feedback, suggestions, code modifications welcome!
What's New in This Release:
· Implemented Titanium Overlay.
· Fix false meta info positive for Google Latitude.
· Re-implemented panel support as function of each location. Should result in clean removal of all location data on deletion.
· GUI Improvements, now able to control metric + theme properties. Each location gets a separate tab.
· Extended Displays Intelligently Controlled from GUI. Put Theme directories in TRITW/Fullscreen on your storage card.
· Implemented simple multi-threading for parallel update.
· Feed configurations now loaded into array and passed on demand. Can be selected from GUI on each location's tab. Since WorldWeatherOnline handles Metric/Imperial through different tags the metric property has moved to the pluggable feed configurations.
· Implemented internal scheduler.
· Revamped forecast cycling (useful with Accuweather-Long config). Should cycle to nearest frame, e.g. after sunset this will be the night frame.
· WorldWeatherOnline free feed moved URL, included the new URL.
· WorldWeatherOnline Key moved to dedicated object.
· Included IPTSupport extension. Disabled RedrawToday as this is done by the core program.
· Added Yahoo iconcode 12 to map. ("PM Rain")
· Switched WorldWeatherOnline code 0004 translation to 08, instead of 36.
· Rewritten Html view support as an XmlWriter. Much improved style sheet. Changed grey to gray for Mobile IE users in odd frames.
· Included option to use the system default browser instead of IE. Allows testing in Opera, though the style sheet needs tweaking.
What's New in 5.9.9:
· Fixed Yahoo city name issue (removed region attribute from city name)
· Fixed Titanium 'trailing text' bug on older wm6.5 builds - Introducing ChewXML.exe > Data extracted to the registry
· Feeds configured dynamically > Cab comes pre-configured for you > But should allow adding of a Custom feed - New configuration menu for Feed Options > Allows setting tag preferences (prefix/suffix/mark as metadata) > Sort/Delete frames and lines
· Added WorldWeatherOnline areaName and country tags
· Dynamic Icon search when not found in theme > Currently just cycles up and down through codes until one is found
· Updated Extended Displays and IPTSupport > IPTSupport depends on Titanium structures atm
· Redesigned Views > Implemented CSS in Html view
What's New in 5.9.8:
· Added forecast limit option - This may only speed updates fractionally as data is still passed
· Added default theme option
· Added default units option
· Improved iPhoneToday support - Toggle option will enable/disable page, not just registry switch - iPT registry triggers used by main script
· Today image replacement method modified - Should be more reliable, YMMV
· Improved overlay functionality. Will uninstall when toggled off
· HTML weather updates now viewed on system default browser
· Fixed all new locations using same data bug
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional
METEOSATile Central Europe METEOSATile Central Europe allows you to see hourly images from METEOSAT Satellite, and to have the Live Tile on the Windows Phone Startup screen
Severe WX Stay ahead of severe weather wherever you are with the free 13News Severe Weather Application
Kje je sonce? This application is made for the Slovenian sun seekers. It enables one to plan for wonderful day trips by showing
where are the sunny spots in Slovenia and what are the temperatures there