ViewCommander-Mobile Pocket PC IP Network Camera Viewer for Pocket PCs, Smartphones, and Windows Mobile devices
ViewCommander-Mobile lets you view live streaming video from IP network cameras from a Pocket PC or Smartphone. Control Pan-Tilt-Zoom (PTZ) camera functions with ViewCommander's built-in control panel.
Use ViewCommander-Mobile to connect to your IP cameras through the Internet. ViewCommander supports a wide range of network IP cameras, and runs on most Pocket PCs and Smartphones.
- View Live Streaming Video from IP Network Cameras
- Control Pan Tilt Zoom (PTZ) Functions
- PTZ control using keypad
- PTZ control using stylus*
- Digital Zoom*
- Digital Brightness Control*
- Live Video Indicator*
- Rotate Video 180 Degrees*
- Save Snapshots to local storage
- Real Time Video Statistics
- Portrait, Landscape, and Square Screen Compatible
- Proxy Support
- Easy Integration with ViewCommander-NVR
- Windows Mobile 2003 and 2003 SE Compatible
- Windows Mobile 5 Compatible
* features available on Pocket PC's. Features not available on Smartphones.
Supported IP Cameras
The ViewCommander-Mobile supports a wide range of IP network cameras from these manufacturers:
AXIS, Acutvista, Approtech, AverMedia, Aviosys, Cellvision, Dedicated Micros, DLink, ELMO, Gadspot, GeoVision, G-Max, GrandTEC, Hawking, Intellinet, IQEye, Linudix, Linksys(some models, please read), Linksys WVC200, Mobotix, Panasonic, Pelco, Pixord, Plustek, Samsung, SONY, Sitecom, StarDot, Talitor, Toshiba, TRENDnet, Vivotek, USB cameras (with IVI-WebCam Server)