Virtual GPS is a free, small utility, which fully emulates GPS module and returns your location (by using cellular towers).
Accuracy of coordinates is about 200m in urban area and up to 5km in countryside. Screenshots are explaining how to use VirtualGPS with navigation software (e.g. "Google Maps").
WHY DO I NEED THIS SOFTWARE?
You may say "Hey, google maps already has this feature!". Sure, but:
1. Google "my location" feature works only with google maps, while VirtualGPS works with any navigation software.
2. VirtualGPS supports wider range of devices because it uses 3 modes of getting cellular info instead of one like in google maps. (e.g. google maps does not work with IPAQ Voice Messenger, but this program does).
3. VirtualGPS can work in PDA without phone module, see AT mode.
1. Check the internet connection on your gadget.
2. Run VirtualGPS, wait about 1 minute until GPS: ON (or OFF in case of no reception) is shown.
3. Do not quit the program unless you need it.
4. Run navigation software. In the settings put GPS on COMx (Port is displayed on the main screen).
5. Now your gadget thinks it's connected to real GPS ;)
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional
iFonz iFonz is a Windows Mobile application that emulates the popular iPhone interface.
The program can be installed either on the Pocket PC or Memory Card.
Once installed, to configure it, just tap and hold on the background.
If you want to configure an icon just tap and hold on it
GRemote Pro GRemote Pro can be used to control your PC using the PDA, and works as mouse, keyboard, analogue joystick, you can use it as PC remote controller. The main difference in Pro version is that you can reconfigure everything
Smart Menu Bogysoft Smart Menu - A new kind of shell
Smart Menu combines the utility and functionability of your device into one single and powerful application.
-- Today Screen --
Maximize (Today Screen) is Power Button, Smart Player, Communications and Quick Menu in one, nice & useful today screen
Touch Commander Touch Commander - You love having everything at your fingertips - after all, you're the reason online shopping was invented. Now you can control your smartphone with your fingertips the way it was meant to be controlled. Touch Commander provides fingertip control for more efficient, natural touch screen navigation
mskip Shell Sense TouchFLO Today Switcher mskip Shell Sense TouchFLO Today Switcher - Easily switch between Microsoft Today, HTC Sense/TouchFLO3D/TouchFLO, Spb Mobile Shell!!
What's New in This Release:
· Added new Sense compatibility and made installed file size smaller
Windows Mobile Widget Emulator Preview Windows Mobile Widget Emulator Preview - With the Windows Mobile Widget Emulator you can preview your widgets for Windows Mobile 6.5 in your browser, and use the same APIs as if it was a real Windows Mobile phone.
It is web based and should be used in IE (Windows Mobile uses IE 6).
How to use
1. Put your widget in a new folder in the roms folder.
PointUI Home PointUI Home - Take back control of your device with Pointui Home. No need to fumble for a stylus anymore as Home is designed with generously sized finger friendly controls.
Home's intuitive controls and highly responsive user interface makes using your device a breeze
Spb Mobile Shell Enhance your Pocket PC's flexibility with Spb Mobile Shell! With a today screen and skins, world time and weather forecasts, photo speed dial and more, Spb Mobile Shell provides a great, simple way to access programs, files, and information on your Pocket PC
kEmulator This emuator can run your java jar and jad files you can play mobile games
Comments on VirtualGPS:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if VirtualGPS supports it