Virtual GPS is a free, small utility, which fully emulates GPS module and returns your location (by using cellular towers).
Accuracy of coordinates is about 200m in urban area and up to 5km in countryside. Screenshots are explaining how to use VirtualGPS with navigation software (e.g. "Google Maps").
WHY DO I NEED THIS SOFTWARE?
You may say "Hey, google maps already has this feature!". Sure, but:
1. Google "my location" feature works only with google maps, while VirtualGPS works with any navigation software.
2. VirtualGPS supports wider range of devices because it uses 3 modes of getting cellular info instead of one like in google maps. (e.g. google maps does not work with IPAQ Voice Messenger, but this program does).
3. VirtualGPS can work in PDA without phone module, see AT mode.
1. Check the internet connection on your gadget.
2. Run VirtualGPS, wait about 1 minute until GPS: ON (or OFF in case of no reception) is shown.
3. Do not quit the program unless you need it.
4. Run navigation software. In the settings put GPS on COMx (Port is displayed on the main screen).
5. Now your gadget thinks it's connected to real GPS ;)
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional
Touch Commander You can control your smartphone with your fingertips the way it was meant to be controlled
Spb Mobile Shell Enhance your Pocket PC's flexibility with Spb Mobile Shell! With a today screen and skins, world time and weather forecasts, photo speed dial and more, Spb Mobile Shell provides a great, simple way to access programs, files, and information on your Pocket PC
AppleCe AppleCe emulates the Apple II on your Pocket PC
Comments on VirtualGPS:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if VirtualGPS supports it