VITO SmartMap is GPS moving map for your smartphone.
It uses relatively small vector maps, which are perfect for driving or hiking with it. You can also use VITO SmartMap without maps for recording tracks to find your way back.
The program enables you to view maps, determine your position on the map, view the current track (trail of moves), set pushpins and save the current track
· compatible with any NMEA protocol Bluetooth GPS receiver
· Just turn Bluetooth on, and SmartMap will find the receiver, determine your coordinates and locate you in the world.
· VITO SmartMap provides standard accuracy of Global Positioning System: the more GPS sattelites your receiver can find, the more accurately your position will be shown. Best results can be achieved when there are at least 4 sattelites visible in the sky. Such factors as clouds, tall buildings, some obstacles affect the visibility strongly.
· quickly displays and zooms vector VITO Maps
· The largest map collection for different countries is available at our website. For just $4 you receive a map of a country scaled to 1:1 000 000 with major roads and railroads, forests, airports, cities and towns, rivers, lakes and seas.
· Vector maps are very small and are the best choice for using with your SonyEricsson phone: you can load lots of them to your memory card. Maps should be stored in My Documents/SmartMap/maps
· displays and records a track of movements
· With this feature you can use VITO SmartMap even without maps! Turn on recording the tracks to find later your way back or to create your own map.
· shows heading, speed, scale, height and compass
· With this information you'll never get lost! You can select to display only the data you need.
· supports pushpins (waypoints) with notes and coordinates
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional
NoteGPSs NoteGPSs can be used to make voice/drawing notes with a GPS tag as the note file name
amAze (Sony Ericsson) AmAze is a first of its kind free navigation and local search service. It is free to download and use and it contains wide coverage of maps including aerial photo in Europe, North America, Australia and parts of Asia and Africa
TrackMyRun TrackMyRun is a simple GPS Run/Walk tracking application for Windows Mobile
GPS Enabled Weather Radar Weather application that uses your built-in GPS to pull radar images from 3rd party weather services