VolDpad is a small resident application that allows the use of volume keys of the PDA as a D-pad (joystick) on those devices that lacks it. The program remaps all six functions in only two keys and allows the use of volume keys normally during calls.
The program is very small and remain resident without making use of CPU, it is simply a keyboard hook.
- Volume UP is remapped to d-pad UP. Can be hold for autorepeat.
- Volume DOWN is remapped to d-pad DOWN. Can be hold for autorepeat.
- Double click Volume UP is remapped to d-pad LEFT. Does not support autorepeat.
- Double click Volume DOWN is remapped to d-pad RIGHT. Does not support autorepeat.
- Double click with hold in Volume UP is remapped to d-Pad RETURN with Hold. Does not support autorepeat.
- Double click with hold in Volume DOWN is remapped to d-Pad RETURN. Does not support autorepeat.
- If a call is being established or is active the volume keys will behave normally.
- Running the file a second time will close the resident with a small tone.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed a bug that prevented the windows "Back" key to work.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional
TenGO v2.00 Danish Language Pack Typing on the Pocket PC has never been so easy - With rave reviews, it's fast becoming a "must have" soft-keyboard for texting tasks like email, note-taking, or instant messaging
GPSBot Possible solution to TomTom 7 and other GPS programs lag
BTAudioNav Redirect your GPS navigator program audio output to any bluetooth handsfree or headset
HyperGPS TMC Driver HyperGPS is an application that allows you to use the built-in FM radio of your mobile device to receive traffic alerts and incorporate them on real time automatically to your navigation program in order to recalculate routes and avoid traffic jams