XTNDConnect PC Data Transfer - NEW! Use XTNDConnect PC Data Transfer to easily transfer contact, calendar and task information either into or out of Windows Vista Contacts, Windows Vista Calendar or Google Calendar!
Built on the market proven and award winning XTNDConnect PC technology which boasts more than 9 years of market experience and 50,000 distributed copies, XTNDConnect PC Data Transfer supports new models of popular phones and the newest PIM applications. Available in 17 languages.
XTNDConnect PC Data Transfer is a software application that makes data transfer easy, allowing you to migrate your contacts, calendar, tasks, email, and notes between mobile devices and popular PC applications. XTNDConnect PC Data Transfer greatly improves your effectiveness and productivity without requiring the involvement of IT departments.
Built on technology which has been validated and proven in the market, XTNDConnect PC Data Transfer is reliable, fast, flexible, and easy to use. The product is available directly for customers in 17 languages and can also be customized for OEM/ODM implementations.
XTNDConnect PC Data Transfer enables information transfer between today''''s most popular personal information managers and devices such as Windows Mobile, Palm, Sony Ericsson, and Nokia. You can even use XTNDConnect PC Data Transfer to automatically remove data from one PC application and replace it with data from another.
Popular XTNDConnect PC Data Transfer Features:
- Support for Windows 7
- Support for Windows Vista Contacts
- Support for Windows Vista Calendar
- Support for Google Calendar
- Support for all Nokia PC-Sync enabled phones (Symbian 7, 8, 9)
- Support for most popular Sony Ericsson Smartphones of the UIQ 3rd series
- Support for all Windows Mobile 5, 6.1, 6.5 devices
- Support for Lotus Notes 6.5, 7.0, 8.0, 8.5
- Support for Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010
- Support for Outlook Express Address Book (v 5, 5.5, 6.0)
- Support for 17 languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Chinese (Simplified & Traditional), Japanese, Korean, Polish, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Dutch, Portuguese and Portuguese (Brazilian)
One Solution that works with Major Devices and Applications
Now, corporations and individual users only need to purchase one application to support data transfer for all their Windows Mobile, Nokia, Palm and Sony Ericsson phones. With XTNDConnect PC Data Transfer, data can easily be copied or moved from your device to Windows Vista Contacts, Vista Calendar, Google Calendar, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Outlook Express, Lotus Notes, Novell GroupWise and Lotus Organizer or from these popular application to your device!
Flexibility for your Changing Environment
XTNDConnect PC Data Transfer has built-in flexibility that allows you to transfer data in a variety of ways. Any number of devices can transfer data with multiple applications. You can also transfer data from one PC application to another! The flexibility of XTNDConnect PC Data Transfer makes it the right solution for your environment.
Easy to Use User Interface
Simply clicking on an icon enables you to transfer data or adjust data migration settings.
XTNDConnect PC Data Transfer uses Rapid Transfer Technology to provide fast and reliable data transfers. Speedy application performance saves you time!
XTNDConnect PC Data Transfer Supports :
- Mobile Devices – Nokia Business and Consumer Phones and Smartphones, most Sony Ericsson phones, Windows Mobile Devices, Palm OS Devices, and select NEC handsets. A more complete listing of supported devices can be found at http://www.sybase.com/products/allproductsa-z/xtndconnectpc/devicecompatibility
- Applications –Windows Vista Contacts and Calendar, Google Calendar, Microsoft Outlook 2000/2002/2003/2007/2010, Microsoft Outlook Express 5.x/6.x, Lotus Notes R5/6.0/6.5/7.0/8.0/8.5, Novell GroupWise 6.5 SP 2/7.0/8.0, Lotus Organizer 5.0/6.0/6.1
- PIM Datatypes – Contacts, Calendar, Tasks/To-Do''''s, Email*, Notes†/Memo pad
*Email is not supported in Windows Mobile Standard or Nokia or SonyEricsson Smartphones or on Palm''s VersaMail enabled devices.
† Notes is not supported Windows Mobile Standard devices.