Pocket Psychiatry - If you are a psychiatrist or other prescriber, this comprehensive collection of 11 databases will let you accomplish tasks quickly, easily, and without errors.
Developer: James Recht, M.D.
Profile: Dr. James Recht is a community Psychiatrist holding a staff appointment at Cambridge Hospital, and is a clinical instructor in Psychiatry at the prestigious Medical School at Harvard University.
Inspiration For Pocket Psychiatry: "I was intrigued by the notion that such a small and portable device could hold all my patient information. After a long disappointing search of trying to find a program that would meet my needs, I elected to develop my own solution. I have been using Pocket Psychiatry for almost a year, and could not imagine how I would get by without it."
· Enter/edit demographic, diagnostic, and billing information for each patient
· Document all patient encounters in detail, including medication-related information
· Document a complete psychiatric evaluation using specially designed Pop-up menu lists that can be adapted easily to suit your style and clinical setting. This is feature essentially reduces graffiti input to a minimum saving tremendous time and increasing accuracy.
· Maintain accurate, detailed, and up to date patient records that can be searched, filtered or sorted by any of a number of useful criteria
· Create and manage listings of PCP's, insurers, and pharmacies used by your patients
· Print any or all of your records in a standard format using a program such as PalmPrint (not included).
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Palm OS 3.x, Palm OS 4.x, Palm OS 5.x