Podcasts for iPhone/iPad - Podcasts allows you to easily discover, subscribe to and play your favorite podcasts on your iOS device. Discover hundreds of thousands of free audio and video podcasts from the Podcasts Catalog, and play the most popular podcasts, organized by topic, with the Top Stations feature.
· Explore hundreds of thousands of podcasts including shows in over 40 languages
· Try the innovative new Top Stations feature to find new podcast series in a variety of topics, including arts, business, comedy, music, news, sports, and more.
· Browse by Audio or Video podcasts, or see what's most popular in Top Charts
· Tap subscribe for your favorites and automatically receive new episodes for free as they become available
· Stream episodes or download to listen while offline
· Skip forward and back using simple playback controls
· Turn on Sleep Timer to automatically stop playing a podcast while listening in bed
· Share your favorite episodes with friends using Twitter, Messages and Mail
· Optionally sync your favorite episodes from iTunes on your Mac or PC
· Sync your episode playback for seamless transition between devices
What's New in This Release:
· Quickly find episodes you haven't listened to in the new Unplayed tab
· Browse episodes that are available to download or stream in the Feed tab
· Save your favorite episodes to keep them offline
· Episodes can now be automatically deleted after you play them
· Tap on links that appear in podcast and episode descriptions to open them in Safari
· You can now ask Siri to play podcast episodes by simply saying "play podcasts"
· To play specific podcasts or stations, just ask Siri to play them by name, like "play TEDTalks"
· Please note that Siri may not be available in all languages or in all areas.
· Podcasts now supports CarPlay
· Start playing a station right from the stations list - just tap the Play button next to the station name
· Share links to your favorite podcasts using AirDrop
· This update also resolves playback issues after syncing with iTunes and improves stability while downloading podcasts.
What's New in 2.0.2:
· This update resolves an issue where the 15-second skip buttons may not appear on the lock screen when used with iOS 7.1.
What's New in 2.0.1:
· You can now pull to refresh subscriptions in My Podcasts
· Resolved an issue that may cause playback to stop unexpectedly
· Fixed a problem where subscriptions may stop updating with new episodes
· Includes additional improvements to overall stability
What's New in 2.0:
· Podcasts has a beautiful new look and feel that fits right in with iOS 7
· The Podcasts Store is now located in the Featured tab, making it easier than ever to discover great podcasts
· The new Search tab makes finding podcasts in the Podcasts Store fast and simple
· Top Charts now shows podcasts and episodes in a simple list, so it's even easier to see what's popular
· You can now view your stations as a list of episodes, or group them by podcast
Stay up to date:
· Podcasts now automatically update with new episodes - even while the app is not open
· Choose how often the Podcasts app checks for updates to get the latest episodes as soon as they become available
· iCloud now keeps your subscriptions, stations, and play position in sync with iTunes and Apple TV
What's New in 1.2.3:
· Podcasts 1.2.1 addresses a problem with refreshing some podcasts and an issue with upgrading to Podcasts 1.2.
What's New in 1.1.1:
· Podcasts 1.1.1 addresses an issue with playback stopping when leaving the app.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Other Software by developer «Apple Inc.»:
GarageBand GarageBand turns your iPad into a collection of Touch Instruments and a full-featured recording studio — so you can make music anywhere you go. Use Multi-Touch gestures to play pianos, organs, guitars, drums, and basses on your iPad. They sound and play like their counterparts, but let you do things you could never do on a real instrument
iMovie iMovie - Make beautiful HD movies anywhere with iMovie, the fun, feature-rich video editing application for iPhone 4. Create a video postcard of your day at the beach and publish it to the web — without ever leaving your spot in the sand. Or make a movie of your child’s birthday party and send it to your parents — while the party is in full swing
MobileMe iDisk MobileMe iDisk - Log in with your MobileMe username and password (MobileMe subscription required) and you'll see a list of the folders and files on your iDisk. Select a file to view it on your iPhone
Keynote for iPad Keynote has everything you need to create amazing presentations, including beautiful Apple-designed themes, custom graphic styles, and stunning animations and effects. Start quickly with a theme and add the slides you need with just a few taps, selecting any of eight slide masters
Numbers Numbers has everything you need to organize data, perform calculations, and manage lists. And you can do it all with just a few taps. Start with one of the beautiful Apple-designed templates and add your own tables and charts. Use predefined styles for tables, charts, images, and text to customize the look of your spreadsheet
Cards Cards - The Cards app from Apple lets you create and mail beautifully crafted cards personalized with your own text and photos - right from your iPhone or iPod touch. Take a quick snapshot and with a few taps and swipes, an elegant thank you note or "wish-you-were-here" card is on its way to any address in the world
Texas Hold'em Texas Hold'em - Play Texas Hold'em like a pro against realistic opponents or with your friends over a Wi-Fi Network
Find My iPhone Find My iPhone - sign in with your member name and password (MobileMe subscription required) to locate your missing device on a map and have it display a message or play a sound. You can even remotely lock the device to protect your privacy, or wipe it to permanently delete all of your data if you think that it won’t be returned
iTunes - 12 Days of Christmas The 12 Days of Christmas app will allow you to download a free gift from iTunes every day from 26 December - 6 January directly from your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch