Collins Polish Dictionary (Java) - This is a new addition to the best-selling Collins range, including the latest vocabulary relating to the Internet and the digital age. The "Collins Polish-English English-Polish Dictionary" is designed for all those studying Polish and English, whether at school, for travel or for business. It is ideal for anyone who needs a wealth of reliable information.
The Foremost Authority on the Language of Today:
· Over 63,000 head words, 120,000 translations and 80 000 references
· Have confidence - extensive coverage of today's Polish and English, with thousands of phrases and examples guiding you to the most appropriate translation.
· Get it right - practical usage notes help you do more with language
· Get there fast - clear layout ensures that you find the information you need quickly and easily.
The MSDict Dictionary Format:
· Quick dynamic search of words while you type
· Transcriptions facilitating pronunciation
· Stylish user interface with several split screen modes
· Hyperlinks between different related words
· Dynamic changing of font sizes
· Button allowing quick erase of the query field
· Support of multiple dictionaries installed at a time
· Support for MMC, memory stick, and SD memory cards
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:· MIDP 2.0, CLDC 1.1
Supported operating systems:
Java ME, Java Nokia 240x320, Java SE 240x320
Other Software by developer «Mobile Systems, Inc.»:
Oxford A-Z of Grammar and Punctuation (Windows Mobile) Oxford A-Z of Grammar and Punctuation Giving examples of real usage, this software provides the basic information about grammar and punctuation that people need on a day-to-day basis. Arranged A-Z, it contains entries for standard grammatical terms as well as dealing with related questions of usage. Readers of all levels will find this guide essential