PrintCE SDK is a complete solution for you if you want to add printing function to your application quickly and easily.
PrintCE SDK includes all the tools, documents and samples required for easy printing function adding to your applications.
PrintCE SDK has a structure allowing adding new printers without your program re-compilation. All you need is just send a new driver to your customer or they can install it by themselves to get new supporting printers.
· Easy way to add a Windows Mobile printing function to any applications for Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 6.0, Pocket PC, Palm-Size PC, Handheld PC, Windows CE .NET.
· Easy driver installation to clients.
· Operates with eMbedded Visual Basic and eMbedded Visual C++ and Visual Studio 2005 both with MFC and without MFC.
· Operates with Visual Studio 2003/2005 .NET C# and Visual Basic.
· PrintDC Emulation (Device Context DC). In future, this will allow a switch to standard Microsoft Windows printing library without code changes.
· Includes an extra function set which allows the easy adding of a printing function, even for inexperienced users.
· Printing of Barcode (Interleaved 2 of 5 type, Codabar, Code 39, 93, 128, EAN-8, EAN-13, MSI, Postnet, UCC 128, UPC-A, UPC-E)
· Printing of Graphs, Texts and Pictures (BMP/JPG formats)
· Supports various printers by different suppliers, as well as Acrobat PDF (and in future, adding new printers without the program recompilation)
· Print to PDF file (Acrobat PDF).
· Color printing support.
· Print to network printer by IP and Path address.
· Unicode support
· Print to COM, Bluetooth (Broadcom, Microsoft stack), LPT, Network/WiFi, IrDA.
· Print Dialog support English, Italian, German, French, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian
· Update Windows Mobile printer drivers without the program changes and re-compilations.
· Royalty free distribution.
What's New in This Release:
· fixed: cannot read font names and use some fonts (for PDF)
· fixed: wrong page margins for PCL printers
· fixed: failed font enumerating on WinCE 5.0 (for PDF)
· decreased memory used for PDF generation with big fonts
· decreased memory used for PDF generation when there are many drawing commands
· added: when there isn't enough free memory on device for printing, then EndDoc() will return 3
· added: scaling and rotating for barcodes: EAN13,EAN8,UPCA,UPCE
· fixed: when there isn't enough space on device to write PDF, EndDoc() doesn't return error
What's New in 3.0.8:
· improved speed of creation Adobe PDF
· fixed problem with cancel printing for Microsoft BT stack
· added ability to set custom serial port name: set into registry 'HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/Inesoft/PrintCE' string value 'COM12' to custom name. And then select COM12 into port setting dialog. PrintCE will use serial port name from registry.
· added ability to cancel print process from C# via registry. To cancel printing set to '1' DWORD value "Abort" into registry key "HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/Inesoft/PrintCE". This value will automatically reseted by printce driver each time when StartDoc() method called.
· added "HP PCL5e" printer
· "HP PCL" printer renamed to "HP PCL 3"
· added custom COM port name support (to set custom port name: set registry "HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/Inesoft/PrintCE" string value "COM12" to custom port name and select "COM12" into printer port settings)
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
WinCE.Net 5.0, WinCE.Net 6.0, Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional
Other Software by developer «Inesoft»:
PrintCE SDK PrintCE SDK is a complete solution for you if you want to add printing function to your application quickly and easily