PrintCE SDK - PrintCE SDK is a complete solution for you if you want to add printing function to your application quickly and easily. PrintCE SDK includes all the tools, documents and samples required for easy printing function adding to your applications.
PrintCE SDK has a structure allowing adding new printers without your program re-compilation. All you need is just send a new driver to your customer or they can install it by themselves to get new supporting printers.
· Easy way to add a Windows Mobile printing function to any applications for Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 6.0, Pocket PC, Palm-Size PC, Handheld PC, Windows CE .NET.
· Easy driver installation to clients.
· Operates with eMbedded Visual Basic and eMbedded Visual C++ and Visual Studio 2005 both with MFC and without MFC.
· Operates with Visual Studio 2003/2005 .NET C# and Visual Basic.
· PrintDC Emulation (Device Context DC). In future, this will allow a switch to standard Microsoft Windows printing library without code changes.
· Includes an extra function set which allows the easy adding of a printing function, even for inexperienced users.
· Printing of Barcode (Interleaved 2 of 5 type, Codabar, Code 39, 93, 128, EAN-8, EAN-13, MSI, Postnet, UCC 128, UPC-A, UPC-E)
· Printing of Graphs, Texts and Pictures (BMP/JPG formats)
· Supports various printers by different suppliers, as well as Acrobat PDF (and in future, adding new printers without the program recompilation)
· Print to PDF file (Acrobat PDF).
· Color printing support.
· Print to network printer by IP and Path address.
· Unicode support
· Print to COM, Bluetooth (Broadcom, Microsoft stack), LPT, Network/WiFi, IrDA.
· Print Dialog support English, Italian, German, French, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian
· Update Windows Mobile printer drivers without the program changes and re-compilations.
· Royalty free distribution.
What's New in This Release:
· added support for HP PCL3GUI printers
· added support for HP PCL 5e printers
· added support for Intermec PB42/PB50/PB51 and Intermec PB2/PB3 printers
· added support for Datamax Apex 2/3/4 inch printers
· added support for LPT2 port
· fixed: FillColor setting caused reset FillStyle to opaque mode
· fixed: wrong color returned for C# properties LineColor,FillColor,TextColor
· fixed: problem with break printing via 'USB' port
· fixed: main app temporary lost focus in silent mode
· fixed other minor bugs
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Requirements:For Driver: Pocket PC, Windows Mobile 5/6.x
For SDK: Embedded Visual Tools
For SDK: Visual Studio 2003-2008 with SDK Windows Mobile 2005
Supported operating systems:
Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional
Inesoft Phone Personalize your contacts and manage your phone with the touch of your finger!
PrintCE SDK If you develop a program on eMbedded Visual C++ , Visual Basic , Visual Studio 2003/2005 .Net Compact Framework it is possible for you to include into your program a printing opportunity using PrintCE SDK