Profile Switch is a small program that stores up to 10 different settings for Phone, WiFi, Bluetooth and Data-Connections. The complete profile will be changed only with one click.
After install the language is German, you can switch this to English by the settings.
You will find two links in the startmenu folder:
- Profile Switch - the application
- Close Data - a little helper, shut down existing data connection without any visible window. It does not prevent new connections are established (the same function like "Close all connections" in the app.
Enabled network connections in the settings menu ('Do not switch networks' ) does not change this when turning on and off the data connections while choosing a saved profile.
What's New in This Release:
· [+]The function 'Mute incoming call by category' from the beta version integrates. You can select this function in the vibrate settings and also in every profile. Please note: Don't forget to select the categories!
· [+]One additional profile can run if roaming starts.
· [+]New entry 'Do not switch' in the profile selection for end roaming.
· [-]Using the exclusion function 'All day event' for autoswitch do not work correctly if more then one entry matches on two consecutive days.
· [-]Sometimes the program hangs while exiting the vibrate settings.
What's New in 18.104.22.168:
· [+]Using the vibrate functions no longer needs a program staying in memory.
· [+]Added vibrate functions for missed calls.
· [+]Added repetitions for all reminders.
· [+]Added vibrate functions to set the sound and other settings for the reminders directly in Profile Switch.
· [+]Settings to hide or show the main buttons on homepage.
· [+/-]Settings menu now divided into several sub-menus
What's New in 22.214.171.124:
· [-]Repetition of sequence (new emails and new sms) does not work.
What's New in 126.96.36.199:
· [-]After a soft reset and also using the custom vibrate settings the program to watch incoming calls can crash
What's New in 188.8.131.52:
· [-]If vibrate notifications are used and two new messages appears exactly at the same time, profilevib.exe starts twice and can crash if logging is enabled
What's New in 184.108.40.206:
· [-]Switching at end of an appointment doesn't work if it is a recurrence type
What's New in 220.127.116.11:
· [-]Switching at begin/end of an appointment doesn't work every time
What's New in 18.104.22.168:
· [+]You can run a profile if a headset is connected or disconnected.
· [+]Added a toggle function for phone, wifi, bluetooth and data.
· [+]Added an option to ignore categories for 'Check appointments'. Just leave the categories empty if you want to use this.
· [+]Added a function to use separate scrips to vibrate for new incoming calls, emails and sms. You found these new vibrator settings in 'Settings' - 'Vibrator-Settings'.
· [-]Error if you select a program to start with a profile and there are dots in the filename
What's New in 22.214.171.124:
· [+]Separately ringtone scripts for every profile
What's New in 126.96.36.199:
· [-]Corrected a few things to disable data in roaming continuously, I think this function is ok now.
· [-]Error if you first set times for autorun a profile and then later disable this function in settings.
· [+-]Some other small changes
What's New in 188.8.131.52 / 184.108.40.206 beta:
· [+]Disable data in roaming continuously. *) Beta!
· [+]Switch to a profile if the phone changed back from roaming to your home network. *) Beta!
· [+]Start a profile if appointments with selected categories will start or end.
· [+]For Omnia 2 (i8000) users: You can reduce the programs in the selection list. May be it helps?
· [+]You can reset a profile to it's default values (except the profile name).
· [+]Added a setting for "BatteryTimeoutUnchecked". Please have a look into the description for this.
· [+]Added a brief description.
· [+][-]Changed the function to read the language.
· [+][-]Some optical improvements.
· [+][-]Setting 'Wait for Phone' removed, no longer needed
What's New in 220.127.116.11:
· [-]After replacing all combo items in 1.11.2 one error can occur if you only change one status (Wifi, bluetooth or phone).
· [+]Added a small function to select a timespan to switch back to the current device settings while changing to a profile manually. If selected, the 'switch back information' to the current profile will automatically stored in 'Switch once'.
What's New in 18.104.22.168:
· [-]Version in about window not updated, something was wrong.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional
Other Software by developer «rlmouse»:
Comments on Profile Switch:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Profile Switch supports it