Composite UI Framework for Windows Mobile - An application framework for developing composite user interfaces (similar to Silverlight/WPF) on Windows Mobile devices. It contains controls and graphic primitives that support rotation, scaling, animation, behaviours and transitions. Make awesome looking WinMo applications.
What's New in This Release:
· Demo application - all views now XAML, written as MVVM app
· Demo shows ItemsControl using data template (currently code based)
· Static resources for XAML
· More value converters for XAML
· Rudimentary support for collections and dictionaries in XAML
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional
Other Software by developer «spencen»:
Comments on Composite UI Framework for Windows Mobile:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Composite UI Framework for Windows Mobile supports it