SymVPN - PPTP VPN - provides individual users with secure access to their organization or home network;
- targeted for use with VPN Servers that support PPTP protocol on Windows 2003 Server, Windows XP, Windows Vista or Linux;
- secures basic VPN client functionality (user authentication, channel data encryption, session with VPN Server management) based on PPTP tunnelling protocol.
SymVPN allows you to create a regular Access Point (from the Symbian OS point of view) that can be used in an ordinary manner by many appropriate applications that may use an Internet connection. For example:
- SymVPN-created Access Point, combined with SymSMB, will secure your access to the home file server over the Internet;
- or you can use it with a Web-browser (Opera-browser works fine for this purpose) to get in your organization Intranet;
- or you can use it with MailForExchange to enjoy a secure channel with your corporative Exchange server;
- and so on.
Feel free to visit www.telexy.com for:
- detailed information about compatibility with different Computer Operation Systems;
- detailed information about compatibility with Mobile Phone Applications for Symbian OS Versions 9.1 - 9.4;
- latest software versions, documentation, discounts and more.
To compliment SymVPN you may consider to try the another software from Telexy.com, each software product is unique for Series 60 phones!
SymSync - Simple, but powerful File and Folder Wireless Synchronization between phone and computer.
SymPlayer -Plays MP3 files directly from your computer.
SymNAS - Wireless access to your phone files from computer with nothing to install on computer side!
SymRDP for S60 5th - Remote Desktop access to computer with nothing to install on computer side!
Telexy Network Commander - The most powerful Network Software Collection for Symbian S60 based phones. It contains 7 (SEVEN!) famous Telexy products integrated into one application with Telexy Network Browser added for extra flavour!
Below you may have a look at VIDEO Tutorial showing how to set up, verify and use SymVPN software on your phone. At the end, as an extra bonus it is showing VPN client configuration on Windows 7 computer.
Alternatively you can Copy and Paste the following link into your Internet browser:
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.