With a brand new GUI and error fixes, Estwald closes the book that is Iris Manager!
Following years of popularity on the scene, Estwald has decided to conclude the major part of his development for the popular PS3 backup manager known as Iris. Before leaving, he has given users all the tools they need to make their own improvements, a new GUI, and some fixes for FTP mode. A full changelog and note from the developer is below!
- Added a separate charger and isolate application itself in principle, LIBFS patched, but this could open other possibilities.
- Added a status check of Network and warning messages in case of error, for FTP.
- New GUI format "slide icons" accessible "Global Options" (Global Options) -> "Change Current GUI" (Change Current GUI), with new colors with smooth gradient background.
DPAD LEFT / RIGHT: move one position to the left or right
L1/R1: Scroll up and jumping a number of positions within the icons
DPAD UP: Toggle between favorites / Games
DPAD DOWN: Changes to Games, managing change games as follows (shown in the screen below-center):
PS3 - PSX: Displays all the games in alphabetical order
PS3> PSX: Displays first PS3 games in alphabetical order and then PSX equally (ie, separating the groups and shows first PS3)
PSX> PS2: Sample first PSX games in alphabetical order and then the PS3 in the same way (ie, separating the groups and shows first PSX)
The settings are stored: note that it is not the same as pressing L3/R3
- They are still 12 and you can add / remove or exchange options positions from holding down L2 and then TRIANGLE
Top - Left: Favorite Mode / Games (set current / number of total games)
Top - Center: Game Title
Top - Right: Devices connected. In Yellow which contains the current game
Bottom - Left: In the inset shows the configuration of the games, if you need a BR disc, Direct Boot with an arrow, BD Emu or LIBFS. Below, date / time of the system.
Down - Center: management mode icons as described above.
Bottom - Right: active FTP Server icon, temperature data, etc.
- 12 remains maximum slider although samples 5 to 7, depending on the width of these (covers Multiman format, fit 7). Recharge is improved by assigning icons in priority cargo from hdd0, then USB and finally that of BDVD in the background.
The system has been considering looking for speed and agility in the game search
NOTE: From this version will be partially removed. Or put another way: I will not be as active as before (only in case of "extreme" would thus need me XD) and hope that the inclusion of the new GUI other people are encouraged to continue to maintain the program and improve it: I I have done everything possible to provide all the tools and materials needed, but now it's time to take a break and do other things and maybe others take over if they want to continue to implement things;).